It's sunnyyyyyyy

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jen***, Dec 17, 2006.

1. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice and warm again and almost cloudless sky!! :bounce2:

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yahooooo! Now we need to get away from our computers and get outside! :D

3. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol I wish, I have the hangover from hell, 2 hours sleep and I have to work til 2.30pm!

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh no! Sorry to hear that, but sounds like you must have had fun last night. I'm up to my knees in laundry and cleaning if it makes you feel better. :D

5. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you know how happy Angiebaby and I are to hear that! :D :D :D Just spent two weeks of almost entirely all rain and was worried that we were about to submit ourselves to the same again in ten days!

:bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3:

6. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can feel that the pressure is different now, it doesn't feel like it is going to rain. What a great day. Now I just have to clean all the the green crap off my patio!

7. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rivergirl is right, I woke up this morning thinking "The weather has broken". I am knocking on wood, but it's a beautiful morning already!

8. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yup what a relief!
    Now the car can stay clean for longer then um 1/2 an hour!
    Dare I plan to go to the beach on my day off?

9. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    RG, Jen and K~ all I can say is YAY!!! So happy to hear this great news!

~Don't get me wrong, we had an amazing time in Cancun for our two weeks of rain *snort* (we did, seriously) but I want to go home with more of a tan than I came with this time! :lol: I want to golf and not worry about getting hit by lightening!

10. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't worry, I think it's here to stay (touch wood).
    I see blueee sky out my window.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice