((((Its Set in Stone)))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 8, 2007.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey i didnt care for basic either, but its all about wrist band numbers !

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    congrats!!

see u down there

3. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ACBUD420-U know it see you soon !

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    KP you're killin me boss, I gotta book NOW....or tomorow

5. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch-you will be ok as long as you act soon, just remember in the back of your head..Your not the only one in this situation, just hope that everyone does not all start booking, and searching at once, for some odd reason I have a feeling that this year will be so crowded and over booked for some reason, they will start putting people in sister hotels ie.. hotels in there chain and that will turn into complete chaos when some people find out they will not be staying in the actual hotel they thought they were going to stay at. So to eliviate over booking errors, I think it is wise to book soon, that way presidence goes to the earlier bookie PAID IN FULL. Thats only in my opinion, because the reviews for Cancun 2007 Spring Break are Raging !

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the way i see it, as long as im there im happy.....i can always meet up with everyone at a hotel if i dont get into a nice one.....thats just a place to lay my head at night when i pass the F out haha

7. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch-thats the attitude i have when i go to vegas I usually get the cheaper hotel like the stratosphere, because for the most part it doesnt matter where you rest your head its where you gamble. However in this situation getting a cheaper hotel is not a badd option....but the 35-40 dollar day passes might add up, plus you have to be out after a certain time, then if you meet someone you like or that likes you or whatever , you will have to pay to stay over night again, so the money you spend to be in the mix, might actually be more then just actually staying in that impaticular hotel from the jump off.

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well, that im sure wont happen having a girlfriend and all haha i gotta have SOME morals while im down there

9. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch-true, only if my wife knew i was going j/k :lol: Love the single life !

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahah yeah she knows im going, shes not too thrilled on the idea, but ill be on my best behavior....I think :shock:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice