((((Its Set in Stone)))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 8, 2007.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its Paid in full March 7th-19th see some of you soon! I honestly never pay to go this early, but based on reviews and word of mouth and price checking, the good hotels are bound to sell out fast and you will be stuck staying in a rat hole or somewhere outside of Cancun...Inside connects pay sometimes

Oasis For Life !

2. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    damn you, if you don't mind me asking, how good of a deal did you strike?

(one less room at the oasis for me, i better be booked by the end of the week)

3. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I paid $2700 for 12 nights, sometimes 7days just isnt enough.... , good luck on your choices be smart and shop around price wise, but when its all said and done, dont be cheap where it comes to the party spot, we all know the "O's" where its at

4. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kp, meet me @ the club its going down!

5. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nerd - You kno it!

6. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha! which are the best clubs to go to? You'd prob know, and where you from by the way

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FROGS! wooooo

fat tuesdays was great too :cry:

8. MOOSEY

MOOSEY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC BASIC

9. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nerd- never by a package deal, to clubs etc..the key is to play everything by ear...ie..listen around in the lobby bar, swim up bar, beach etc... if 7-10 people say there going to the City thats probably whats going to be Jumping that night. However I dont know what you like to listen too etc..you might want to browse around the forum click on the search engine and find what other forumers say about certain clubs. I as a cancun virgin fell victim to the package deal back in 2003 and will never do it again, your basically locked in to go to that imperticular club for the night, unless you got cash laying around and say hey....im going to check out the package deals offer then if its whack or no good, ill go to the word of mouth club.

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ewwwwwwwww stinky lagoon water moosey :-|

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice