IT'S ON!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by surfboy, Jan 3, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I thikn we all know what the Oasis is like. And I really don't blame them. With all the Spring Breakers that are due to be coming I am sure the Filet Mignon is stored away under lock and key.

But Trip Advisor yeha I agree people just do on to complain. And I don't agree with most of the reviews form my last resorts..But then agian I am easily pleased.

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well yeah I can see with the construction..Thats why we didn't wanna stay at the Melia..

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes, there is some construction, but from what I hear, they are nearly complete if not completed already!! No worries for me, they will be ready for the thousands of breakers coming! Rest assured, ALL the hotels will likely be ready, thats where the money is at, haha

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHA..omg theres a breaker..quick. open the safe and throw in the fillet mignon in and any thing else besides burgers and weenies... :lol:

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I am sure every Spring Break hotel does the same thing.. :lol:

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    probably. makes sense. they barely eat anyways, why waste the food. i mean i barely eat when on holiday. the heat makes me not hungry :-|

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was really looking forward to partying with you all but sadly it's not happening now, I've decided to get out of debt this year instead of just ignoring it and spending everything I have. I'll have to make do & enjoy our mock aussie autumn break weekend when Jen is in Melbourne in mid-March. Sorry all :(

8. surfboy

surfboy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed at the Grand Oasis twice before and was happy!
    Like Jason said and i agree it is the place to be, not 5 star but heck we are going down to party like rockstars!

My advice:
    Pack lightly and make sure you use the safe!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yeah I ain't knocking your hotel..It's the party hotel for sure...

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us Aussiebabe :cry:

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i wasnt knocking it either. i was just mentioning the construction :?

awwwwwww aussiebabe isnt coming :cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice