It's official

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AussieBabe, Jul 19, 2007.

1. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, it's Friday here, even it's only 1am so far. I can't wait for 5.30 when I'm running out of that place that they pay me to go to every day!!! Not sure what's planned for the weekend yet, hoping to go Man-candy shopping in the city at some point but currently have no shopping partners :( which sucks, haha :lol:. What's everyone else got planned for the weekend??

2. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man candy shopping?? is that fun?

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Bar/club on friday night, 1.50 captain morgan drinks! Saturday.......... likely hang with a few friends, nothing to crazy. Get some rest saturday night and sunday!

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be making it fun!!! Haha. It's just like normal shopping but for hot men instead of hot clothes and in pubs/clubs/bars instead of malls :D.

Oooh I've had mega eye-candy in the office all week in the form of one of the Auditors we've had in, I've been giddy like a school girl all week :lol: quite amusing, made the week that tiny bit more enjoyable at least and he's going to be in next week too :lol:

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    uhhh OH! :shock:

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Watch out boys Lauren's on the prowl!!! :wink:

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm its only thursday morning here lol and ive gotta go to work soon.......anyway for the weekend, one of my roomates at school is turning 21, so hes coming down here to go to the bar, and get tanked, saturday I have to work, and then sunday as well....so im not sure what else is going on this weekend.....another slow one

8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HA MAN CANDY!

im going out tonight for a few drinks then tomorrow im chillin then saturday a bbq and a party that night for the model girl wooooooo model chicks all over the place!

9. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sat nite possibly going to see jonathon peters, sunday i have a benefit party for a local italian society which is open bar :lol:

10. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    shop for australian boys, now thats hot~~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice