Its official.....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Boxy

Boxy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jay, when you're in Manchester head down to "Canal Street". You'll have some fun down there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is that Canal Street with the optional C :wink:

3. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    was up in manchester the last couple of days, holy by jesus the girls are how you say ... FIT!

London girls are hot, but not as friendly, and cost more

4. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you liked!

I worked there for a month recently, on Oxford Road right next to the university i was in heaven!

Yeah London girls are def hot but how hard is it to pull in london!

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im guessing it isn't going to be very hard for me to pull in england. Its FAR too easy here in the states and in mexico........ matter fact I have NEVER had trouble pulling! Ever! And I hear the uk ladies like americans..... so we shall see how that goes. For ONCE I have the cool accent hahahahaha :roll: :lol: :cool:

6. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah mate i was staying down by the hilton, bit out of town but got taken out to a few bars in Deansgate, was a good laugh, definitly getting the boys together for a lads weekend up there soon.

how hard is it to pull in london? It's pretty easy, nowhere near as easy as the states or mex but you won't have any trouble. Flash some cash, talk some bull sh*t and off you go :lol:

Jason - are you out in London at all during your time over?

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yep, my last full day and night we are spending in london! Hopefully with mick and tips since both will be in london then!

8. Boxy

Boxy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're talking about a Yorkshireman here mate.... he keeps his cash stashed away safely in his flat cap :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    with my trustee whippet, Alfred stood on guard at the side of it :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Theres a mix of mucky ugly hoes n good looking girls wherever ive been so the preferance changes depends on nights too i went on a friday in leeds and there was a large amount of hotties on the saturday a few weeks later not so much . best nights anywhere if your just in there for the fanny is a student night because theres no oldies out like at weekend and drinks offers galour lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice