Its been awhile.....Whats your Daily Routine in Cancun??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jul 19, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    couldnt have said it any better! UNC is looking like they will have the number 1 team so far for this year and duke is not looking good at all!

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this seasons looking HUGE for Carolina....yes theyve lost some talent, but they still have Tyler Handsboro, a sure candidate for player of the year, and they also just got a commitment from the #2 ranked high school player in the country, and are the favorites on every site ive seen so far to bring home the national championship....woooooooo cant wait

3. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They had no alarm clocks in my room at the grand oasis all they had was wake up calls.

my daily thing wake up early as i can every day is diffrent 9 to 10 latest 11 sometimes no sleep.
    0.shower
    1. breakfest maybe an activity like snorkling sail boat looking for some hotties
    2.beach partys games swim in the ocean play in some contest looking for girls
    3.lunch with plenty of drinks looking for laides
    4.back to the beach to party some more looking for some women
    5.shower dinner looking for some gals
    6.hotel bar getting more drunk and as always looking for some chicks and asking them to come out with us so later we can get it on if all else fails in the club bars street
    7.out to the bars and clubs dancing meeting cool new peeps getting drunk not having a care in the world just having a blast hopfuly kissing ladies getting ready to hook up i hope if not then plan 2. i dont like to sleep i try to party and stay up as long as i can i always try to stay up as late as i can and be the last one standing i love to party hard.
    8. sleep when ever that may be but for only a few hours at most
    9. about the same all over
    10. is 2008 i cant wait to meet and party with this big cool happy great fun ccer famliy that u have become and mean to me you guys rock love ya all woooooooooohoooooooo :D

4. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my daily routine is pretty simple.

wake up in the morning with a box of pizza, if its not empty then finish the slice from the previous night. then...

1.i do yoga around the room for an hour

2. go to pizza hut get some pizza or eat the cat nuggets @ the hoasis cancun.

3. drive to walmart to get a bottle of alcohol. ( first day)

4. drink the alcholo in the room and go to the beach

5. return from the beach and buy pizza from DOMINOS motocyclistas

6. Drink some more in my room, and eat pizza look for girls to eat some pizza with me.

7. go to the club dance on girl and drink

8. come back from club buy pizza or give girl pizza for a kiss :)

9. wake up next day and do it again

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    My daily routine:
    Up at 10:30am, check and answer emails / PM's and delete spammer accounts while drinking copious amounts of coffee. Check sales and once a week deal with invoices, tax and financial stuff.

Around Midday to 1pm I start "work" - building new websites, or promoting and optimising existing ones. Usually while being passed random objects such as dolls and plastic dinner sets every 2 minutes by my daughter and being asked to dance to Barney DVD's.

Around 8pm after watering the garden :roll:, I'll go and buy some beers and answer more Pm's emails and delete some more spammers accounts. Then chill out on a few message boards - this one of course, and a few webmaster ones. Midnight is bed time and do it all again tomorrow.

We go out for meals about twice a week and there is often a friends birthday party or BBQ at weekends. Also go to the beach maybe once a week. But I haven't had a night out in the hotel zone for maybe 4 months.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    anyone else want to see video of this? :lol: :lol:

7. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats a masterpieces.. i dont get it, why do you like pizza so much.. i mean dont u get tired of eating them everyday? i love video games but i dont play them every single days..

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha cat nuggets

9. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

What a life you jammy sod!!! sign me up to that way of living!

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh Steve we feeel sorry for you are your busy days... :roll: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice