Its been awhile.....Whats your Daily Routine in Cancun??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jul 19, 2007.

1. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think im the same as everyone else minus the nap ... no time! i can sleep when i leave! also ... whats the go with the pre drink spots like hardrock etc ... you pay per drink or whats the go?!
    xxtim

2. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    up by 10-11, i must have coffee first thing when i wake up, have some breakfast (the only decent food at those buffets) then back to the room, throw some tanning oil/lotion on lay out on the beach/near the pool, go in the water for a bit maybe have 1 or 2 drinks (never drink in day b/c by nite im good for nuthing) maybe grab a burger or a snack in the afternoon, go back to room about 4-5 lay around eat at like 7 come back to the room start getting ready around 8-9 (everyone takes forever) then pre drink in the room with alcohol purchased at walmart or where have u, then head out by 1030-11

3. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hardrock you pay by the drink...pretty much all of the bars you can pay by the drink but Hardrocks the only one I know where they don't hassle you to get the 20-25 dollar all you can drink shiznit

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds like everyone has the same kinda routine, me too i guess - although i tend to get up about midday (need my beauty sleep, i think i made it to breakfast once!!) ... get some munch, head to the pool, float around, go down the beach, risk our lives in the surf, check out some ladies, get more food, drink a little, have a little siesta around 4ish, down for dinner at 6 - and start drinking ..... go to a club whenever, get out when i cant take anymore, stagger down the street, get searched by the cops, get accosted my some dude selling pizza at a super inflated price, have a laugh with people in the hotel foyer and usually make it in to bed around 5-6am (sometimes with, more often without company :roll: )

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wellif I go for Two weeks, I think I shall have to change my routine... :lol:

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh i almost forgot to add my 2 cents into this pile.......

My days vary depending on what were doing, but more often than not heres how it looks:

- Wake up, usually between 8 and 10 depending on how hard we partied the night before.

- Head out, to find a place to eat breakfast or just a quick snack to hold me over until lunch

- Beach it up for few hours

- Slices for drinks, Chilis for lunch/dinner

- Hotel to watch some of the NCAA Tournament and rest up a bit

- Shower by 730-8

- Out by 9 the latest

Other days may have a bit of other fun thrown in the middle somewhere, but that is just a typical day at the office

7. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NCAA Action in 2006 was much better, hooters was full and it seemed like people cared and had a great time with it this year no one was around no one cared lol

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was a rebuilding year for Duke.

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I agree!! Went to hooters one day and was dead, however, there is a sports bar type place in the oasis, with LOTS of tv's and lots of games on!

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

BOOOOOOOOO DUKE SUCKS LETS GO TARHEELS!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice