Its been awhile.....Whats your Daily Routine in Cancun??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jul 19, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im usually up by 10am in the mornings, depending on how late I was up or out. Breakfast at the Oasis is over by 11 I think? So, getting some food in me is always a must. After breakfast, quick shower and throw on the boardshorts and hit the beach/pool! Usually by noon the drinks are flowing and the party has started. Continue this for the day, drinks, friends, partying in the pool or on the beach!! Usually by 4 or 5 I hit up either a quick nap or just keep partying until 6 or 7. Then, shower up and get ready for the night. Get some quick food in me at the buffet and then hit the hotel bar BY 8 or 9!! If not the hotel bar, then either one of the smaller bars by the clubs like slices, carlos and charlies, corona bar, ect......................! By 11 or 12, usually inside one of the clubs getting my drinks and starting to get the party on. Close the club down and usually hit up Taco Factory or some food before heading back to the hotel to crash for the night! Wake up and do it ALL over again!! What about you all?

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sleep in, wake up and smoke some, brunch, hang out at the beach, smoke some, afternoon nap, dinner, get ready to go out, smoke some, go out and party, knd, pass out

And repeat.

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    at least henry doesnt smoke

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ya, smoking is bad!

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, party poopers.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol:

7. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wake up at 7 or 8am, i dont know, just my automatical alarm will ring right on time.. run for 40 mins, then shower, then have some breakfast around 10ish.. most of the days will be in the beach, my sister usually takes nap around afternoon, then go take another shower then go for dinner then go hit the club. then come back then walk in the pool or the beach at am times, then shower again then sleep then wake up at 7 or 8am..very boring but just love to relax..

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    USaLly get up whenver 10-11am, theh if we can make breakie, we do so..Then get towels and grab a good spot, then it's laying in the sun, eating, and drinking, maybe some games, then up to othe room for a nap, and then some eats, then come back up to the room and get ready and go downtstairs to the bar, get some drinks in us before we get ont he bus!! WHOO HOOO

9. DLASTPRINCESS

DLASTPRINCESS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I get up around 10-11. Shower/get dressed got to breakfast/lunch at Margaritaville, order the best nachos on earth. Go to different bars: congo, senor frogs, the city, fat tuesdays :( for the free drinking hours. Drink,dance, and take pics with new friends all day. Go to dinner around 7-8. Go shower and change to go out. Get sexy and hit the clubs. Go straight to the bar and keep drinking. After the club hit up that taco place, or oxxo, meet more people. Then call it a night.

10. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea Jason your plan is almost exactly like mine,

Funny to see how many people nap....my first year I heard people saying they needed to nap in the afternoon...i laughed...then I realised why!!!

Gotta catch up on the sleep god damn!

This year we hit hard rock cafe as a predrink hotspot for us...good bar good drinks good women and good music!

Then as you say into bars then to the club bout 1130 ish...and get fuked up inside!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice