Items You Never Forget

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by RobandSarah, Mar 28, 2022.

Tags:
  1. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    About to be heading back to Temptations in 10 days! We can't wait. I was wondering, what are some items you always bring that people might not think of. I.e. portable speaker for the room, alcoholic whip cream, portable beach chair lockbox, cards against humanity, etc.

2. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 0
    The suction hooks and covered cup (metal with a straw) are the two things we learned from here that we now take on all trips everywhere! How did I ever live without bringing suction hooks before? Also, I've always been glad to have my little emergency kit (super glue/safety pins/tape/sewing kit/etc) ... super glue can fix such a great multitude of things that seem to break when drinking a bit too much... like sunglasses... flip flops....

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Those are all great ideas! Especially super glue, so many ways that could save the day

4. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 1
    Extra charging cables for devices… we loose some at home so we obviously loose some when we travel. A charging block with multiple ports. A few pens and posts it to leave notes to cleaning staff with their tips. Some electrolytes powder packets to rehydrate. Some beach chair clips to hang our towels. This trip we’re bringing a shoe organizer that you hang from a door to organize the bathroom a bit better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. T&D PA

T&D PA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 1
    You definitely need electrolyte powder packets. I prefer Liquid IV. 5 hour energy, dish soap & sponge to wash your cups out with (if you bring your own mug). In the past, we would take a trip to Walmart to get these things so we didn't have to pack them, but that wastes too much time. So I am packing this trip.

6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 2
    A small, one time use, of laundry detergent (depending how long the trip is) for gym clothes, etc in the sink.
    HDMI cable (to connect phone/tablet to TV)
    Extra hangers
    multi-tool (comes in handy more often than I would think)
    Benadryl and/or Benadryl lotion (the chemicals in the chemicals in the pool are pretty rough and chlorine allergies/reactions are common)

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. cabanaboy1

cabanaboy1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Don't forget to bring plenty of $1.00 and $5.00 bills for tipping around the resort. The staff work their butts off! (we normally bring about $200 for tipping throughout the 7 day stay)

8. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Neosporin and large bandaids.
    :D

9. JandTAZ

JandTAZ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I haven't been to TTR yet (2023!!), but I've seen people recommend bring a door stop. When I used to travel for work, it was suggested putting the door stop at the door in case sometime tried to kick it in. In the case of TTR, if you expect people to be going in/out of your room quite a bit, having that door stop would be helpful. I plan on taking one with me.

10. BeautyandtheB

BeautyandtheB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Back up sunglasses or you will be paying top dollar for a new $1 store pair.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice