It was quite a trip...report ~ Feb 8 - 13

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by breedlove711, Feb 14, 2016.

1. breedlove711

breedlove711 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 1
    We are home from trip #2 it was even better than trip #1. It helped that we knew what to expect and it was easy to relax into TTR mode.

I met some absolutely amazing people this week. Before we went somebody had posted advising people to print out contact info to hand out. I wish I had done that because there were people I met not on here or on the Facebook pages that I didn't exchange info with before we left. So with that said if I met you, or people in your group not on here, please pm me so we can exchange info!! I can't even begin to name people that helped to make our trip so awesome- some because I am horrible with names. Lol. It was an epic trip with experiences that will never be forgotten and stories that can't be shared with any vanilla friends.

The resort was supposedly sold out on Friday night and was at a higher capacity than our last trip. In The beginning/middle of December they say that it is not very busy. The only thing we found was that the chair game was not even a game this time. People would just claim their chairs for the week and leave their shirts there all night and day. I understand the game and it's fine but then play the game. Wake up at 5 am to get a chair. Make it a little fair. But, it didn't really feel busier this time. They did a great job of keeping up with everyone and we didn't have a problem getting into restaurants. The seafood was the only wait and that was maybe 15 min. We made a point this time to check out all the restaurants for dinner (we missed 2 last time). Tex-mex was probably our least favorite, not that it was bad. Seafood was probably our favorite. We also made sure to order lunch from the Premier bar and it was so good, as we had heard from other members.
    We didn't hit the gym this time we just used the running path. The mornings were cool and perfect for good runs!
    Our room was good. We had 5524 and it had the long counter that is perfect for many things. The room was cold, we kept it turned all the way up and it never seemed to get warm. I know most complain that their room never cools down. We needed an extra blanket.
    Weather was cooler than our last trip. Mornings were cool in the 50's/60's days were in the low/mid 70's and as long as the sun was out was perfect. Unfortunately there were a few days with not much sun. Our 1st 3 nights were pretty cool in PatyO's. If you were dancing and drinking it felt good but otherwise...probably why there were quite a few people in jeans and long sleeve shirts. Thursday and Friday nights were about perfect.
    Like last trip there was a lot of maintenance that we saw going on with the resort. Not remodeling but they were taking care of upkeep. Everyone there seems to work hard and I stand by my last report that the resort isn't as rundown as others we've stayed at, or as bad as some make it sound. Places on the ocean take quite a beating, I couldn't imagine the upkeep on any property that is ocean front.
    PatyO's is the place to be in the evenings. One night we walked in and straight up to the bar and our drinks were already made without us even asking. To me it's pretty impressive that they remember people's drink of choice so quickly. There are a lot of people there! Theme night participation wasn't bad. Some nights were better than others. They had a live band Tuesday night that was great! The grill is definitely the best! Nothing better than a late night cheeseburger! They are so good that 2 girls ate mine while Zack was distracting me!!
    Boobs Cruise was Wednesday. Not much I can say about that other than it's a not to be missed good time. They say that what happens on the Boobs Cruise stays on the boobs but some of the stories do make it back to the pool! I'll just say that I did get some high 5's and leave it at that.
    Our goal this week was to find the couple that didn't know where they were going. We thought that we were going to strike out but then at dinner our last night we found them! They were more elusive than a unicorn this week. The husband booked the trip for their Christmas present. We invited them to PatyO's and gave them some tips. But I don't think that they were quite ready. They disappeared after seeing some ass spanks and a showing of a bedazzled butt. But honestly I hope they end up having a good trip. We had told them about the quiet pool and the sports barIt was their 1st trip away alone without a kid.

2. Shank and Geep

Shank and Geep Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Good review! Thanks!

3. chelibeli1

chelibeli1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great review.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

4. 2plus4

2plus4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Nice review and glad to see they're staying with the maintenance of the hotel. It does need a little TLC here and there. You're correct though all in all its still a great place to be and yes the game of find the newbies is always fun, sounds like the chair game has gotten a little out of hand. The last time we were there the staff removed the shirts or other items to save a chair if they were there to early or to long. Guess that's changed though little disappointing. I'm with you if we're going to play the game then let's play it and play it right.

5. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    Great review! We enjoyed meeting you guys!

Cheers!
    Laura and Will

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice