IT IS WAAAAAY TO QUIET

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Tips The Cancun Legend, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I flew with Thomas Cook last year, I can't remember what my luggage allowance was. I only went for 7 nights. This time I m going for 2 weeks. Looks like you are going to be spending more than you intended.

2. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im at cancun and still posting hahahahaha

woooo hoooo!!!!!

cant wait for you guys to arrive!!!!!! yay!

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOOT!! Just got back from shopping man it's been a long day. I've not slept in about 30 hours.... I'm beat...

I just bought some shorts and stuff for Cancun. I love the Oakley store btw lol. 4 pair of Oakley shorts and 4 Oakley shirts, Oakley sandals, and 2 oakley caps. But bad news is I don't have my Oakley shades anymore and no funds to buy another pair dangit lol. Got all my beach wear now I'm good to go. Just gotta do some laundry and get everything ready to pack. I fly out on Monday morning!!! I can't wait!

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, now I'm off to get some sleep. I work tomorrow and sunday so not sure when I'm going to have time to do my last minute stuff. I still need to pick up some disposable camera's and some tapes for my video camera. I know I'm forgetting something dangit....

Ah well it's time for sleep talk to ya'll tomorrow.

5. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're here tip. just getting out things together for THE trip.

Im sooo pooped, worked all week. but thats it, dont have to go to work till I come back.

Now Just gotta pack, laundry, create new iphone list, cut hair, remember all the small things that I wanted to vrin. THEn tomorrow night is my bro inlaws bday, so I will be getting tweeeiiisted, tomorrow. Then Sunday Should have everything just as I want it.

6. d2k

d2k Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pissed! were flying with thomas cook and ours is 20kg. But cos its a olympic holiday they must of paid for the extra 5kg

Mine is already 21kg and i aint even finished packing

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lads,

Best tip with the luggage weight allowance is if there's one of your group with a smaller / lighter case let him be the one to approach the desk with all your passports and tickets, 9/10 they'll see hat his is a smaller / lighter case compared to the rest of the group of you flying with him and just take your weight as an average of the whole group and not penalise the individuals for excessive weight. Worked before for us so worth a try but at the end of the day it all depends on the mood of the check in staff.

HTH and I hope you all have a good one, lucky bleeders :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OOOOWWWWWWWW IM ALL ON THE HYPE AM OFF TOMORROW MORNING EARLY HOURS!!!!!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEE YOU FOLKS OUT THERE.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice