Isla Mujeres

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sbabb, Mar 6, 2010.

1. haggis & neeps

haggis & neeps Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just to follow on from the previous post we were able to get the riu cancun to photocopy our licence and passport and that was good enough to be acceptable where we hired our golf carts from and the one was enough to secure 2 carts from and no problems regards losing your real credentials

2. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    We usually stay at Temptations.. 4 times, this last time we took the time to check out the island... we were so impressed and loved it very much. We rented mopeds and had a blast. Our next trip we are thinking of splitting our time, one week at Temptations and the other on the Island, we've heard they have great prices on hotels, and as said before the food is fantastic and the people seem so much nicer.

3. Markd1011

Markd1011 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You should

Isla is awesome.....
    The room rate is resonable and the beaches are great and the restaurants are top notch plus nights there is great entertainment.... do stay next time you will love it I am headed back Oct 8-18th for my 15th trip

4. jeff & deb

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Thanks for that, I to think we will...
    Soon to be a Isla Lover LOL

5. Markd1011

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Oh...and get

the map from mapchick.com ..... it has great info
    Let me know if you have any other questions.... Isla is my favorite subject..lol

6. haggis & neeps

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    been.......enjoyed.......got the memory and will be back a few of my pics below. a fantastic place to go.
    and yes..................get the map its priceless.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. jeff & deb

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    These are awsome, we were there for one of the cruises, they only give you about an hour, we were so impressed with the island that we went back the next day. We rented mopeds and went from one end to the other... however we didn't see this. That island is so small and so much to offer... can't wait to go back, this is great!!

8. Markd1011

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  9. haggis & neeps

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    here are a few more photos of our trips to the isla mujeres, one of our carts for the day my wife finally accomplishing a lifetime ambition with the dolphins a wee beauty of an iguana and a fantastic beach with a blue sky to dream about
    if these photos and markd 1011 words of wisdom dont make this island one of your must do's to visit on holiday on holiday then you do not realise what you are missing. hope these make some of you happy and enthusiastic to visit the isla mujeresat your own pace.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. jeff & deb

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Thank you, I can almost feel the sand... the sun on my face, and the smells and the wonderful people they define the saying mexican minute.. I can't wait to go back. When we were there we rented mopeds and when we got back had a bit of a time finding the guy that rented them to us, he was found playing poker on one of the boats, me being from a crazy stressed out world was a bit stressed, but you just have to take a step back and realize... this is Mexico...then off we went for a wonderful early dinner, fresh fish, lobster, cold beer and watched the sun set...Ohh sigh...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice