Isla Mujeres rental question

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Kanuck26, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Kanuck26

Kanuck26 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am thinking of going over to Isla for a day, and have a question about cart/scooter rentals. Do they require a credit card or licence to rent for a couple of hours? I usually keep these in the safe, and dont take them out till I leave for home, but I dont want to get there and need them, and not have them!

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They will ask for a piece of id to be left at the rental place, I usually just take my driver's license.

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just as a side note:

The last time I went to Isla, one member of the group got a REALLY slow golf cart and couldn't keep up with the rest of us well. He ended up returning the golf cart shortly after the time to return had expired. The company wanted to charge him something redicuolous like $30USD for the overtime. (He was only a few minutes late)

Rather than play into that silly game, he let them keep the darn D.L. and returned to Cancun without it. It only cost him $3USD to get a replacement one upon returning home.......

Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice