Isla Mujeres, Playa Norte

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by CancunCanuck, Jan 26, 2006.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. momanpop2

momanpop2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Max was THE most beautiful picture --thanks for sharing

:D

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think so too, thanks!~ :D

4. momanpop2

momanpop2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :cool:

Also thanks for pm on belize --hubby says you should be OUTSIDE lol

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL, yes I should be! We'll head out for a walk any minute now, it's lovely out. My pleasure on the PM, one of my favourite topics. :cool:

6. OKC_Couple

OKC_Couple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very nice pictures... Thanks for sharing!

7. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey kellie!..how are ya mate..haven't seen ya since ya birthday/boozecruise,well at steve's that night.Hope ya had a great birthday mate :D Very nice to meet ya..
    Matty..thank god i made i back ay,haha.

8. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Matty,
    It was great to meet you, what a fantastic day we had! Hope the rest of your trip went smashingly well. :D

I suppose I should check out the breakers board and see if you've left a report eh?

9. spradioman

spradioman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great pictures!!

My favorite is of Max crawling on the beach looking at the sand. I bet he is curious when the water comes in.

We just had our first.....baby Sophia. 6 1/2 months old. How in the world am I gonna leave her for a whole week?? In Cancun end of April and I am getting worried about leaving. Seeing your pictures makes me wish she would be with us and be able to experience the ocean. :D

10. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aw, leaving the wee one behind eh? I could use a few days away, lol, but I can imagine how hard it will be. Max is a water baby for sure!! Now that he's walking, we set him down on the beach and he just runs right into the ocean. He gets mad when we try to take him out of it! He's a lucky kid, I put him in the pool at one month old and the ocean for the first time at 3 months, I'm betting his dad that he learns how to snorkel by age 3.

Enjoy your free time, I know how hectic life with baby is. Bring her next time, you'll have pics and memories for a lifetime.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice