Isla Blanca...how to get there

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by lambert13, Feb 22, 2007.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can do that too! And I scream a lot on top of all of it.

My husband chases down litterbugs and screams at them. Tells them at the top of his voice that they should be ashamed for littering this amazing planet! One of these days someone is going to beat the crap out of him.

To answer Tracey, I have been to Holbox, had to step over drunks on the beach at 8 am on a Monday, very nice. I'll tell you all about it sometime. I'd love to go back, it's lovely there. But the economy is slow and there's not much to do. Met a guy who's daughter was in the local school he told me "they play football a lot", meaning INSTEAD of having classes. And many of the adults there are the kind of people who I would guess went to a school where they played football too much...

I have lots of pix I can show you. I loved Holbox, got nice and bored after two days. It's a great place to go with a lover, you won't get bored if you keep jumping in the sack.

There's lots of boating stuff to do there too, we went on a boat excursion which was lovely. But the boat captain told us we'd leave at 11, then 2, then 4, finally left at 5. He drank all day, before taking us out, and then brought a case of beer, just for him, on the boat. It was very amusing actually. We saw tons of birds, it was great!

2. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice