Is Ttr Worth Going To For A Single (widowed) Guy?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by RetiredChief, Oct 25, 2021.

1. RetiredChief

RetiredChief Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    So I've been widowed for over 12 years now and had a couple relationships that didn't work out as well as I'd hoped. I've debated taking a vacation in this type of environment for many years, but I just don't know how well single guys are received in these types of environments. I've seen several educated responses and posts in this forum and I was wondering if anyone had any insight to share?

Is this a place an older (47 year old) single guy would be invited into to enjoy a much needed vacation, or would a regular resort be more well receiving of a gentleman traveling alone?

Thank you in advance for any insightful responses.

RetiredChief

2. RetiredChief

RetiredChief Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
  3. travelerlv

travelerlv Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for this Post and the link, I too am a widower age 36 and have been thinking of a trip to TTR.

4. Anika_Brekke37

Anika_Brekke37 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The resort is known for its vibrant and social atmosphere, making it perfect for solo travelers looking to meet new people and make new friends. You'll find plenty of activities to participate in and there are also many opportunities for socializing and mingling with other guests. Plus, the resort staff are always around to help make sure everyone has a great time.

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    If you’re going looking for a party atmosphere to meet folks, party hard, and enjoy eye candy you’ll have a great time. Going with the flow is always the best way to enjoy TTR. If you are going with the dream of getting lucky every night. You’ll have a shitty time.

Not pressing or looking for it and it will appear at your doorstep. Go hunting or trying hard and you’ll be greatly disappointed.

Best advice I can give after staying almost 400 nights at the hotel over 25 years.

6. lvnlife1111

lvnlife1111 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Been coming here for over 5 years (mostly as a single) and the environment is just electrifying. If you want to be at a place that is fun land for adults, this is it.

7. solsticeSassy

solsticeSassy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,424 / 1
    I would say the experience is very much different for single male and single female. Most couple (the majority of the guests) want little interaction with single men as they are hunting for something they do not wish to offer... This being said there are always a handful of very nice well behaved single genlemen. if I was a single man it would be the last place I would want to go to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice