Is this what a ping pong ball feels like

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by 23hooter, Apr 15, 2014.

1. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    To bad we're going to miss you, would of been nice to meet you.. Like you we got a great deal.
    Great attitude and we're looking forward to our time there also..:xyxthumbs:

2. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Add in....a grumpy front desk clerk who got pissed because we refused to be bumped, and said he didnt know a "Valentina", old coffee left in room coffee pot, room towels changed only twice with having to ask for it to be done, no clock, sewer smell in the bathroom, no A/C or ceiling fans in the buffet, bathroom doorknobs coming off, TV not working, room A/C never getting below 78-80 degrees, wind and rain pouring in around the dry rotted window seals (its not a big deal until you have a 1/4 inch of water on the floor and soaked your suitcases), I could add more but................you pretty much have our trip to the GOV.:aktion033:

3. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thats why when I did my report, I simply put actual experiences so people could judge for themselves if it would bother them. We had a blast with a great group of people but the review is suppose to be of the resort, not the people we were with...LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice