Is this a correct observation?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NVBeachBum, Apr 23, 2008.

1. NVBeachBum

NVBeachBum Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife has been looking at the various online photos of the resort, especially shots of the pools and beach, that have been posted on sites such as Tripadvisor.com and of course, looking at the great photos those here on the message board have taken and posted at the different photo sites.

Of course, she understands one must be careful with the "content" of photos that are posted, keeping them “g” rated and all, however, it still seems to her that those that actually “join in” and go topless, or wear their thongs and ww’s must be a very small minority. Even the few photos she could find of the PJ/lingerie night seemed to have few gals participating.

I bring this up as she is one that likes a “group” to join in the “fun” so to speak, otherwise she gets an awkward feeling if she finds herself in that small minority.

So, is her observation correct, or will she feel comfortable with the TTR crowd knowing she will have some “gals” joining her in wearing their skimpy thongs without those “dang” tops. :lol:

2. bosteph

bosteph Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your wife will have no trouble finding others to join in the fun. Those photos have been carefully selected, I assure you. :shock:

3. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was very careful not to post any photos of topless women in my recent set of pictures. I, and my friends are actually topless in a couple of them, we just tried to pose so you couldn't tell.
    When I won a game, I was actually putting my top back on as I ran up to get my prize, so that I wouldn't risk being in front of the whole sexy pool and photographed topless.
    I have some photos from the trip that show plenty of topless women in them, I just didn't want to post them.
    I would say that the majority of those who were there two weeks ago were topless most of the time. Anyone who was also there: am I right in this assumption?
    There were plenty in thongs, wicked weasles etc....

4. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Bethy, you are quite right, I just added some pictures, and I had to look and screen carefully to make sure there was no topless pix, and then put in a disclaimer that I would remove any if someone found them offensive, and I did manage to put in a picture with Barb in her Weasel.

5. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going to go back and check out your pics and check out Barb's weasel.

6. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    As others have already stated, posted photos are generally (and should be) carefully selected. We have hundreds of pictures that include topless and even some total nudity but we don't post them. So don't worry, you won't have any problems of feeling awkward or out of place by going topless. You may actually feel that way if you have your top on!!

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Talina and I will be making our fifth trip to Temptations this July. I must honestly say that at least once every day that I have been at the resort my top has been off...I'm just crazy like that :michaelf:

Ronald :cool:

8. bbybluiz

bbybluiz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got home today from TTR and there are MANY topless women there. I agree that the pics posted are selected due to discretion. We had a blast and you will have no problem finding others who will be tanning topless also...have a great vacation!!

Becki

9. BEEFY

BEEFY Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI NVBEACHBUM, IF YOU COULD MAKE IT 3RD WEEK IN MAY,I CAN ASSURE YOU SHE WILL NOT FEEL LIKE SHE IS IN MINORITY. THIS SOUNDS LIKE ONE BUNCH OF PARTY ANIMALS. WILL BE MAKING OUR 3RD TRIP,HAVE MET SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE ,HAVE GOT TO KNOW SEVERAL REAL WELL.BUT FEEL LIKE I ALREADY KNOW SO MANY MORE JUST FROM READING ALL THE REPORTS HERE ON THE BOARD.

10. ARomance

ARomance Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were just there last week and I would say about 50% of the women were topless by the pool. One of the contests in the evening was two men competing to go around and collect as many pairs of women's panties, and I would say they collected about 8-10 pairs. As far as the lingerie contest, there were not nearly as many women dressed up as I thought there would be. I don't think a lot of the girls there know about it, or something. My girlfriend and I decided to dress up anyway and I walked in wearing the least I think and ended up winning second prize. My heart was pounding up there on stage but it was a good time. She will know whether or not she is comfortable when she gets there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice