Is Temptations just for couples??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by justvali, May 13, 2009.

1. justvali

justvali Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My best friend is turning 40 in August, and we are planning a trip to Cancun:) When looking for an all-inclusive place, I ran across Temptations and it sounded really fun! We want to party and be silly and have a good time...away from our husbands and kids!!

However, after stumbling across this forum, it seems like this is a place just for couples??

My friend and I are both happily married, don't swing or sway...although flirting is fun...and I am wondering if this is the right place for us?

The reviews on Expedia were favorable...and didn't mention that it is predominately a couples experience either there or the Temptation website itself.

Am I getting the wrong impression??

Any input regarding a good place for stay in Cancun would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,
    Vali

2. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    ya have a good time. just go

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Justvali....I have gone to to Temptations alone three times..This Sat. will be my 4th time...This resort is a great place. You'll meet tons of great people and have a blast...So bottom word....JUST GO!!! :wink: :lol:

4. skjudd

skjudd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think you will have a great time !! There were both couples and singles while we were there. There were tons of people there that were not on this site also. I think it is a great variety of people !!!! We made alot of friends some single and some married.

5. justvali

justvali Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to you all for responding:) I guess when I was reading through the forum here, almost all of the people that I saw posting seemed to be a couple. Complete with a picture of a twosome:) That just kind of threw me off a bit.

I sent a link to the Temptation website to my friend and told her to decide where she wants to go...but I think Temptation would be cool:)

Hope you all have a great week!

We're planning on an early August trip...so maybe I will see some of y'all there!

Thanks again,
    Vali

6. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Vali...Have a great time.... :D :D

7. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Temptation welcomes "all" adults over the age of 21...singles, couples, gay, straight, swingers, swayers, etc, etc...

All the repeaters ask is that you wear the colored wrist band that BEST fits your sexual orientation and sexual preferences. Makes it easier to target the best prey.

In addition, please stay within your designated areas (as clearly marked throughout the resort). Mingling between groups is NOT permitted.

ROFLMAO... :michaelf: :lol: :lol:

8. missnbluebay

missnbluebay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    WTF, Have I been mingling between groups this whole time? why hasn't anyone told me? and for gods sake I hope I was wearing the correct wristband... :lol:

9. pabtel

pabtel Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    justvali -

at first I had the same impression you had.... that it was mostly couples but icecube (whio seems to be the president of the singles contingent :) told me the same thing and to not worry.

I'm a single first timer going down for memorial day weekend and it sounds like there's a little bit of everything....

OK, I'll bite... the bracelet comment was a joke right?? :huh:

10. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice