Is Temptation Herpes Free?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Small _Cocky_Rocky, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Small _Cocky_Rocky

Small _Cocky_Rocky Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FAT friends - Rocky the Cocky has been to temptations twice in last two years and both times the cockmiester got laid. Rocky the Cocky gets laid whenever he wants to get laid, simple as that.

It's very painful to watch these fat ladies walking topless at Temptations. Some insisted Rocky to touch their fake boobies.

Cockmiester also noticed two pros hooking up with old FAT man last time. That's why Cockmiester was asking about Herpes at Temptation.

Rocky the Cocky believes that Temptations should ban Old, Fat and out of shape people. :evil:

FAT Chick from UK - If Rocky was you, Rocky the Cocky would take his picture down, because you are fat and ugly.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Ok that's enough, no more please. If you're here just to cause trouble then you wont be here very much longer.

3. Small _Cocky_Rocky

Small _Cocky_Rocky Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve - I ain't not here to cause trouble. Just asking simple question and these old ppl got all mad and crazy about it.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Ok, but I dont think you have much tact in the original question and calling people fat is totally unnecessary. I'll lock this and we'll all move on now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice