Is Temptation gay-friendly?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mwwkw, Jun 19, 2011.

1. mwwkw

mwwkw Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi! My partner and I need a vacation and we're thinking of Temptation. Is Temptation Cancun gay friendly? We aren't the sort who are gonna do it in the pool, but we do hold hands, dance together, kiss, etc just like any other couple -- and we aren't prudes, we love to have a good time and drink it up and laugh -- We've got tons of straight friends and we've been on vacation with them and always had a blast -- just wanted to get some input on Temptation before we book -- Thanks a bunch! (We're also considering Golden Parnassus. Any input would be great so that we have a great time in mexico!)

2. J&DS

J&DS Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi mwwkw, I think it's safe to say it's a gay friendly resort. I know when we went last year there was another gay couple and I think they fit in just fine. It's a very laid back fun resort. Nothing to worry about!

3. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Agree, we have met gay couples in the past, no problems. Remember, this is a very opened minded resort, and by that I mean that NO ONE CARES! Go and have a great time!

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    You wont have any problems at Temptations.. like the motto says, nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit at that resort, as long as your there to have a great time and party enough to forget most of the trip anyway, then you will have a blast.. Enjoy

5. mwwkw

mwwkw Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    thanks! we'll probably go for it! any tips or 'don't forgets' or other advice appreciated!

6. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 0
    there were actually a few gay and lesbian couples there when we went and they fit in just like the rest of us.. I was nervous going there at first myself but for the most part the people there are great and I loosened up real quick lol.. We all had a great time so you guys shouldnt have any problem..

DONT forget your sunscreen and a mug to bring with by the pool.. it'll help keep the pool water out of your drink and you wont have to walk back to the bar for a refill as frequently..

7. Adventure-couple

Adventure-couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man... if Temptations isn't an open minded resort, I don't think one exists. You will have a great time. The community of people at this place is world class.... we've seen people worry about fitting in for many reasons... singles, older than average, larger than average, smaller than average. It really doesn't matter if you come with an open mind, a fun attitude and a willingness to interact with others.

8. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I met 2 of the nicest gay guys ever this past trip. They hung out with everyone and I don't think anyone really thought anything of it. Just go and have a great time...this resort is very open minded...about a lot of things :)

9. meanestkitty

meanestkitty Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    First Trip

We went on our first trip in April and we met a gay couple. No one treated them any differently from others.

10. candigirlfreak

candigirlfreak Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    go have fun you want regret it you will have a blast

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice