Is Temptation Cancun A Good Fit For A Non Ls, But Ls-lite, “dirty Vanilla” Couple

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TemptedCpl, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Wab

Wab Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    See you there!

2. TemptedCpl

TemptedCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Just want to report back after our trip. We went in late Feb/early March and in general had a fantastic time. My wife didn’t get topless and we didn’t do Boobs Cruise, but we did get into the pool, she flirted and danced naughtily with a number of single guys and even kissed another lady (who took the initiative and approached her) deeply with a lot of tongue action (in public, in the pool). We went because I was interested and my wife somewhat skeptically agreed to come and give it a try once. At the end of the trip she volunteered that she would like to come back maybe once a year.

Regarding pool depth, the pool is layered and there are sections in the pool that are shaped like a circular jacuzzi that are pretty shallow and would be fine for a shorter person. In fact my wife had a cpl of fun experiences in those areas hanging out with other guys while I watched from a distance.

beach chair availability was not really an issue. We found them on some days. But we didn’t really sit on them, we just dropped off our bag with sunblock/ towels and sandals and really spent all our time in the pool. When we did not find a beach chair, we just left our stuff somewhere near the pool; it was fine.

Didn’t find any safety issues or even get any negative vibes. Staff seemed to be genuinely happy and friendly. We were cautious and did use the safe to keep our belongings.

We were in a bash tower Room that was farthest from the elevator (next to corner room). It was nice. Ocean view was beautiful. Could hear music from bash till 2 am and from sexy pool. But we were usually at bash or sexy pool during those hours.

The interaction with other single guys was generally fine; my wife is always quick to mention that she doesn’t go beyond flirting, dirty dancing. most were respectful; a couple seemed weird and we cut it off quickly but it wasn’t anything too problematic. Some of the single guys were probing to see if she could be persuaded to take it further or remove her top, but they were well behaved about it.

If there are people who are wondering if this place is for them. I would encourage to give it a shot. The facilities were excellent. The food is quite high quality (par with top vanilla Resorts) and there are opportunities for walking on beach, day trips, chilling in the quiet areas. The night shows are pretty good. the frigate birds flying overhead are awesome. If you end up finding the main scene a little over the top, you can have a very nice regular vacation here.

Most of the people we interacted with were first or second time visitors. The repeat visitors seemed to be in groups that seemed hard to get into (nothing negative, many of the repeats are focused on catching up after long periods with old friends). We exchanged hellos with a number of them but then they went back to mutual conversation. We are friendly but don’t have magnetic personalities I suppose. To be honest, we were at least in the beginning, taking it all in and probably gave a bit of a diffident vibe. Hope we can do better on this front next time as we were hoping to make some friends here. This is not a complaint; Any pointers for our next visit would be welcome.

3. TxCouple84

TxCouple84 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 1
    Your experience is on par with most first timers. We were the same way our first time as we were only there for ~48 hours. Once you get there and understand the vibe the second trip is definitely better. I’d encourage y’all to go back in a few months.

4. TemptedCpl

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    oh and thanks to all forum members who gave us very useful advice.

5. TemptedCpl

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Going back this week

6. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,853 / 5
    Never went this late in the year, interested in a trip report if you have time?

7. TemptedCpl

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    will do

8. ajgarcia69

ajgarcia69 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How was your second trip? Would love another detailed report. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice