Is Temptation Cancun A Good Fit For A Non Ls, But Ls-lite, “dirty Vanilla” Couple

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TemptedCpl, Oct 29, 2022.

1. TemptedCpl

TemptedCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Hello everyone. We are considering a trip to Temptations Cancun in the next few months. Read a fair bit of posts on this forum and the cancunswinger forum. Trying to decide if it would be a good fit for us. Posted this message on the other forum as well as it is an overlapping topic. Hope that is OK.

We are not in the lifestyle strictly speaking. We are also not nudists; haven’t been to a top optional place before. We are in our early fifties (look a bit younger). What we do is that we both like my wife wearing super sexy outfits in regular dance clubs and dancing naughtily (grinding, occasionally lap dances etc., kissing on rare occasions) with other guys (occasionally other gals as well). We have also done something like that at Vegas pool parties (although the swimsuits she wears are relatively more modest). I am always around and keep an eye in low key fashion from a distance. She does not take it any further and is clear about that at the earliest opportunity when she meets someone.

We understand that we would not have to do anything we don’t want to etc. our concerns are a bit more complicated. We wonder if my wife flirting heavily with other men and then stopping it there would work at a place like Temptation . In a sexually charged atmosphere like Temptation would heavy flirting on my wife’s part more likely to lead to problematic misunderstandings ? We are thinking that men who do show interest in my wife would almost definitely be looking to go further than naughty dancing at a place like Temptation and given that there would definitely be other lifestyle people around, we are perhaps being unfair to them.

Another thing is the pool parties. My wife does not usually like to get into crowded pools (a bit germaphobic). She most likely is not going to go topless (modesty, comfort with her body). And it seems like getting seats around the pool is difficult etc. In Vegas we usually go to night pool parties (although we have gone to day pool parties early or late in the season when it is not too hot) , but she generally stays off the pool and flirts and dances with other guys outside of the pool. I am not sure if the pool gets crowded and if having fun at the pool party in Temptation requires getting into the pool. Also heard that the pool is pretty deep even on short end and she is pretty short. Can one have fun at the pool parties without getting into the pool ?

I guess we could go and just keep our attentions on each other and have fun that way. But there are many other places where we could have that kind of fun. Would we be able to have success in finding opportunities for my wife to flirt and have fun with other guys (while keeping with our limits of not taking it any further).

Sorry if I am incoherent and rambling upload_2022-10-29_22-37-26.gif . Happy to answer questions if I am unclear.

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Reading your first 2 paragraphs, I would say yes, 100% Temptation is a perfect fit for you both.

Now if your wife wanted to flirt openly with some guys, I think that would be OK and "normal" at the Bash (the outdoor disco area) I have seen some occasions where a guy (usually single) will flirt with a girl and make the incorrect assumption that he can go further (i.e. fondle, grab, etc) I saw a fistfight March 2021 involving this very scenario. So I guess it depends on the context of the situation. Is it clear that it's harmless flirting? Is there touching, rubbing, kissing that could imply more involvement?

From my experience, most married men there are decent and respectful of other women. Many single guys, too, but there will be some (many?) who stretch/cross the boundaries.

I'd say see how the atmosphere looks/feels. Get a feel for how people are behaving/reacting. If a guy looks chill, easy-going, he may be fine, even happy, to flirt with your wife.

I also have to say that I thought I'd never ever take my top off. I have had body-conscious issues since my early teens (where I never changed in the girls' locker room, or never even changed in front of my own mother) I was able to remove all my inhibitions at Temptation. This is pre-reno when more women took their tops off. Lately, I see reports that the percentages of topless ladies are lower. But my point is, when a lot of other women are topless, it isn't so daunting.

The Sexy Pool is quite deep. I am 5'1" and the water comes up to my chin, just about. I have to navigate around the pool on tippy toes, which I do not like. There are areas at the edges of the pool where you can sit comfortably and socialize. Here are some areas, highlighted in orange (the area at the right is often the best place for shade) :

[​IMG]

You can also have a good time without getting in the water.

To sum it all up, I really think you should book a stay and try it out. At worst, if either of you do not like the atmosphere/vibe, you can hang out by the Quiet Pool, which is also nice. The service is great, the food is great, the entertainment is awesome.... At best, you will have an awesome time and plan your second trip while you are on the plane home.

- Mrs C

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. TemptedCpl

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Thank you for your response

4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Just get it over with and take the plunge. TTR is a good place for that.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. MikeandSherrie

MikeandSherrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    Temptation is not a LS resort, it is an adult party atmosphere that some swingers do go to. We haven't been for a couple of years due to covid and travel restrictions but we see it more like spring break for adults and if you want to look for more you may find it but do not expect everyone you meet to be a swinger :)

6. solsticeSassy

solsticeSassy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,424 / 1
    Temptation is not a swinging club! it is about being able to live fantasies, of course there are people in the LS but they understand the meaning of the word respect and do not waste their time trying to change anyone. It is great to be able to go there and mingle laugh, perhaps flirt a bit or explore anything you always wanted to but definitely safe and fun. We hope you will get outside a bit of your confort zone and have the time of your life. We were also very concerned at first and must say 15 TTR trip later all other resorts are boring hahahahha Have fun be safe

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Deleted member 38146

Deleted member 38146 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were very "vanilla" our first trip to TTR, and it was an amazing time. Not once were we ever made to feel uncomfortable, never pressured in to any situation we did not want to be in. That being said, we're no longer "vanilla" lol, and the positive experience from our first trip to TTR was a huge factor behind the change.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  8. snagpoint

snagpoint Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    "Hey, hey. You think too much. I bet you get straight A's and stuff, huh?"

"No, I got a B once. Actually an A-minus. But it should've been a B."

'Man, this is baseball. You gotta stop thinking. You just have fun. I mean, if you were having fun, you would've caught that ball."

Ensure you're brushed up on your right from wrong lessons your mom taught you, and then just go do stuff and have fun without critically thinking about everything. You're on vacation, baw.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. TemptedCpl

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Ok; taking the plunge. We will be there Feb 1-8

10. TxCouple84

TxCouple84 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 1
    I feel safer with my wife mingling alone at TTR than at a bar in a major city.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice