Is Temptation a good choice for singles or mostly couples ?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Dave2922, Nov 1, 2013.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    ratio

We just got back. One day hotel was sold out the ratio was 71% couples.

2. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    noooooooooooooo.. who will I force up on stage!!!!!

3. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0

Im not getting excited just trying to give the guy information and trying to find out his motives so he can plan the best experience for himself. Like I said I didnt imply the OP was some crazed hopped up guy looking for one thing or saying there was not any singles there, sorry if it came off that way.

And I would agre TTR could be fun for anybody. I would just say it would be wise for the OP to research everything and possibly find a group or pre meet some people prior to try and enhance his trip, which that is what he is doing he is asking and researching. And in my opinion if your sole goal was to come down and be on the prowl, which right or wrong doesnt matter I dont think TTR provides you the best odds, thats all. I think if you came down with the mentality that you want to have a good time, meet some good people and along the way you find a nice women to be around, then I think you will have a good time with it.

Nothing wrong with a single going anywhere and trying to find a friend, romance partner for the week, thats human nature. I would just suggest being honest with your priorities and try to match those up with the best resort/vacation you can and TTR may or may not be that.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  4. FrenchLady

FrenchLady Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Too bad , you're going before Christmas ! I'm planning to go in March ! And I hate to travel solo too ! Have fun ! :clappyinghappy::flash:

5. Curls

Curls Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    I have just returned from my third trip (travelling alone as a single woman) I have never felt like a 5th wheel at TTR. I have also never been to a place where almost everyone is friendly.

Single guys have it a bit tougher, but as long as you are friendly and respectful you wont have any issues. You may not hook up (or you may :wink3:) but that will depend on the group going at that time. This forum is great for figuring that stuff out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice