is oasis really like this?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by YetiPl, Jan 18, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    cancun in general is a LOT of guys and few woman! However, half the guys are dorks and cant get girls anyways, so it evens out usually!! Doesnt matter, cancun is a great time and the Oasis is a blast!

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Tim I am sure you got great service.

I think it's all how people act, there for if you act like a jerk I think you get that service in return... :lol:

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    very true dream! Act respectful and nice and you will be treated the same way in return!

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No Cancun is not just all guys....

There is alwaysa good mix no matter what club/bar you go to. I jsut think that everyone knows the Oasis is the party hotel, so all the guys wanna go there.

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I'm going to get myself a room next door at the Omni.

6. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    haha why, then you would be with all families and not be allowed to get inside the oasis, just on the beach! But hey, to each their own.......

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHAHAHA good idea. with the state that the place is in right now. it might be wise.

you can then walk yourself along the beach to the oasis and check out the party :cool:

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't families usually try to avoid Cancun during spring break season? As a single person, I love the craziness personally but from the reviews I read on tripadvisor, most families dislike the rowdiness of spring breakers.

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    worst this is to actually LISTEN to tripadvisor, horrible for reviews! As for spring break, there ARE families from around the world that go there, just because its spring break doesnt stop tourists who arent there for break!! I went in the omni last year and also the year before to sneak in to the oasis beach, ALL famalies! But, maybe this year will be different...........

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes jason, to listen to trip advisor is not always the best. but with the pictures and the known construction at the moment, and also one of the board members there telling people its not in the best shape. maybe this year is not the best time to be staying there.

i for one wouldnt want to be breathing in all that mould that is around all the water leaks. its not safe. nor would i want to be in a room that has toilet issues floods in hallways with concrete floors. they are slippy enough when dry.

if people want to book somewhere else thats their choice just like it is to book at the oasis.

ive never stayed at the oasis and ive always had fun where i stayed. he will too. maybe the omni isnt the best choice for singles, but there are alot of other places that are!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice