is Lalo fired

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by freewilly, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Not sure if he was fired or not, but definitely not working for TTR. Working for the party zone clubs in some function.

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    im told he still works for Temptations??? But then others say he's fired??? I think we should ask him...LOL... :lol:

3. BBGParty

BBGParty Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Lalo

Lalo no longer works with the Entertainment crew during the day. He comes in at 10:30 7 nights a week and takes all the people out to the clubs. We talked about it briefly while I was there this past week.

4. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I see..Thank you... :D

5. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    So they basically created a new position for him. I've always wondered why they never did something like this before. These people work long and hard days. Then you have a few of them drag people out til ??AM and expect them to give 110% the next morning day after day. We all have bad days but most of us have jobs that we don't have to be big smiles 24/7. I couldn't imagine doing there job day in day out. Though it would be fun for a month or so. :)

Lalo is a great guy. I don't know the whole stroy behind this but I've been around long enough (since the BBV days) to have a pretty good idea.

I just hate how management at times can really be over bearing on there employees. The entertainment staff for example creates this risky/fine line between humor and one step to far atmosphere and all it takes is a few people who don't get it and go cry about how could a staff member say such a thing or act a certain way. I mean I can understand how some people just don't get it. But usually after complaining it gets explained to them and most of the time an apology by the staff member and all is good. But it seems like every six months or so you get the "one". No matter what you can do no good in there eyes. This is the type of person I wish the mangement had a little more understanding in these type of people and just chalk it up as "whatever" and move on.

Well I'm glad he is still around in some capacity. I'm sure he'll fill in also when needed.

Nick and Renee

6. MignonA

MignonA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I will miss him during the day time activities. But I agree, they all work so hard to entertain us during the day and then have to go out in the evenings too....

7. dmg1116

dmg1116 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I´m at tempt now. lalo told me the other night he works for the clubs, kind of like an independent contractor,and not tempt.

oh, and hi. i am new here.

8. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Just got back had a great time. Just to confirm, Lalo does not work at TTR during the day He does take groups to the clubs and he Said he has the perfect job sleep during the day and party every night and he is fun as ever. We went to the club The City last fri. night and Jose and Omar went as well so the cast is still going along

9. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    That's nice to hear...They are all good people... :D

10. lovejulio

lovejulio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    who is working during the day? :huh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice