Is July-august Too Hot? Better June And September?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by vervkov, Jun 13, 2019.

1. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We've always gone in mid Sept (last 6 years in Cancun). There is always a higher risk of rain/storms but we've always noticed the rain to happen mostly at night and for a short period. 85% of our week was sunny and rain free.

In Cancun...its simply humid all the time but seems the sun is a little less oppressive right after summer.

2. vervkov

vervkov Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yes, thanks I have read it. What kind of things would they ask single guys do? I am a little shy and reserved, and I want to make it better, but I definitely don't want to go all crazy ;) And yet I want to be part of the team.

3. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 1
    The BC is all sorts of crazy, all good crazy though.

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I do remember the single guy getting spanked by some of the ladies on the boat.

4. vervkov

vervkov Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    haha, that is funny. Thanks for sharing. The tickets for boob cruise is bought at the spot or it should be bought ahead of time when I book a rook?

5. CancunVets

CancunVets Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0
    You’re going to the beach, of course it’s going to be hot. Jump in the pool to cool off. If not just head to the mountains to go snow skiing...

6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    There's a thread for every month's Boobs Cruise that will give you the info you need to book. You can't book until the thread for your month is posted. Cruises go Monday and Friday.

7. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Discount for booking ahead of time. Also, sometimes the cruise will be sold out, so no reason to wait. It is fun and the abuse you will take as a single is also, just in good fun. Boobs Cruise and resort...same deal, have fun, be respectful of the ladies and couples and have no expectation beyond a great party and you will enjoy.

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    That is really dependent on from where you are coming. For us Houstonians, in July & August we're leaving 99F to 101F typically, with humidity above 95% to go to Cancun and we get out of the plan and it's often 91F to 93F with, depending on time of day and the squalls which may or may not hve just come through, 75% to 95% humidity.

So, for us, it's always good!

August is the hottest month, in our experience, to actually answer your question. It doesn't really fall off much at the front end of September until you get to about the midele of the month. October is usually Great weather as is April.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice