Is it SAFE to go out to the nightclubs????

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lala052206, Jul 23, 2008.

1. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lets not get to secure, it is not 100% safe. If you stay in the public spot light you will be fine. Every cab you get in is suppose to have an official stamp on it. Though many of the people are helpful and friendly, There are crooks there just like at home. My wife and I haven't had any trouble but, I have met people that have gone down side streets and run into trouble. Treat this place just like you would vegas. Use common since and be aware of what is around you. Oh and don't go out and act like an ass and treat people like crap, you will just be asking for trouble

2. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, said.
    Exacly waht I was trying to say as well.

3. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Somewhat like Vegas, but IMO more like Nawlins. Use good common sense and you should be fine. I feel much safer in Cancun that I ever would in Miami, Jamaica, or the Bahamas!!

4. Lala052206

Lala052206 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks you all for the good advice! Now i feel better if i decided to go clubbing =)

5. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think people hear reports on the news about problems in other countries that involve americans and get overly scared. The only reason it is front page news is because it is an international case. The reality of it is. More americans are victims of crime close to their own home. That rarely makes news. Rest assured if you take care you will have a safe and absolutely wonderful time. I can't wait to return in sept. YEAH!!!!!!!!!

6. Lala052206

Lala052206 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks again Miked!

If i decide to take the bus back to the hotel from the clubs...is it a one striaght street down? and does the bus driver tell you when get off? Im afraid i might get lost somewhere taking the bus back to the resort...lol

7. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah if you tell him you want to get off at Temptations they will call out that stop usually.

Cancun island (where the main hotels and nightclubs are) is shaped like a 7. TTR is at the top of the 7 and the main club area is close to the tip of the seven and down the other side a little ways but it is all one road that the bus takes.

8. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just dont go ALONE!!! as I did one year :roll: and I always look for La Booms on the left. TTR is just past that on the right!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice