Is it SAFE to go out to the nightclubs????

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lala052206, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Lala052206

Lala052206 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I will arrive at Temptation resort on Thursday and that night the resort schedule to go out to Daddy O's. We wanted to booked a tour to go there with the hotel crew, but my concern is, it might not be safe since we have to find our own way back to the hotel.

Has anyone experience any bad things when go out to one of the nightclubs in Cancun?

If we do decided to go out, should we take the bus or taxi back to the hotel? which one is the safest?

What kind of music they play at Daddy O's? and do you suggest going to this place?

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this! I appriciate all your help!

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you take the same precautions you take at home when going out you will be just as safe.

As for bus or cab...both are safe. When getting into a cab you find out the price BEFORE you take off so that you dont get suprised when you get to the hotel. The bus is cheap, only about 65 cents US, but obvously it takes longer to get back to the hotel.

3. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I haven't been to the club you are asking about but the home page of this site explains each club so you get an idea which one you would like to visit. Temptations goes to a different one each night.

4. blackirish

blackirish Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we went out several times to the clubs and never any problems, you will notice that it is ALL tourists everywhere, the place is hopping 24/7. We did the bus once for .65 and they run every ten minutes, but for the most part we took cabs, they are EVERYWHERE!! You don't have to look hard. It was usually $12 from anywhere for the 4 of us. Just ask first.

5. Lala052206

Lala052206 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How far is Dady O's from Temptation Resort if taking a bus?

6. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    clubs

just use common sense and stay on the island

7. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun is Mexico's Las Vegas.
    Use common sense like you would if you were out late in any other city and you will be fine.

8. candigirlfreak

candigirlfreak Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2 years ago i went to dadyo wow i had a blast but i was so blitzed we had the drinks from our group set up then me and this guy i had meet from our group tipped the waiter good and he was bringing us 2 drinks each at a time i was so drunk could hardly walk up the stairs to leave after we left there i was talking with some amigos that were sitting on the sidewalk lucky the guy from the resort got us a cab back because the next day the security guys were laughing and asking me what happened to me the next day someone even sent the housekeeper in my room to check on me

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    in our opinion - much safer than any city we have ever been to in the states. we always take a cab back - the only issue you may have woul be the cab drivers - trying to determine who is going to have the honor of taking you back to the resort

10. blackirish

blackirish Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    About ten minutes, pretty much reach anywhere in 10 -20 minutes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice