Is it mostly couples in may?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by pork_chop20, Mar 17, 2009.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    Re: Fun

i somehow think you may be able to find a few more adjectives to describe temptations..................

2. queen2633

queen2633 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Adjectives

I am hoping that it will be phenomenal and memorable and I will have to use the phrase "What happens in Cancun stays in Cancun" :)

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    Re: Adjectives

i think the best adjective i can use to describe temptations is "FUN"

i could think of a million others..............but that one sums it all up into one very simple word

just participate in as much as possible and if you are there during on eof steve's booze cruises - its a must

rob & TONYA

4. shawner

shawner Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was hoping to find threads like this,were 2 mid 30's guys looking for fun in the sun mid may and temptations was on the list but we werent sure,were heading to cancun in a week then cuba right after that and thinking may would be another good time to come back and visit:) after seeing this we might have to come back to cancun to visit a certain queen :p Glad to see there are other singles going........sounds like a blast....enjoy!!!!!

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Re: Adjectives

For Temptation think of a college frat party for adults. Oh and our phrase is "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit!" :D So be prepared to party on!

Jamie

6. Dave & Audrey

Dave & Audrey Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Got back about a week and a half ago. It was great. We had a fantastic time. But it was a sausage party. Tons of single guys. If you are a single girl, it would have been a blast. If you were a single guy, well then you best be the alpha, cause you were probably competing 10:1 for a single girl.

Not saying that it is only a couple resort cause it isn't. But singles should be aware of the sausage party aspect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice