Is It Just Me????

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by MikeGSXR, Jan 17, 2007.

1. MikeGSXR

MikeGSXR Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is it just me, or is anyone else excited as i am. I mean i know this is my first spring break in cancun, but as the days go buy i cant wiat till the 10th of March to finally get the party started. what do u guys do to keep ur mind off of not always thinking of spring break? I NEED HELP!!!!! lol

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha...welcome to the club!

Yes, we all get as excited as you....

No, there isn't a cure....

We just make sure Cancuncare is accessible at our workplaces...or we quit and find a job that does allow access.... :lol:

3. MikeGSXR

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it just seems that whatever i do, it always come back to me. And i cant believe that its only 2 more months away. I remember when i was counting down the days when i first got my ticket like 6 months ago lol

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHA why do you think we all sit on here all day?

please come and join in

5. MikeGSXR

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol maybee i'll take a couple sleeping pills and hopefully wake up when its time to leave. That would be sick lol

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and what miss the excitment build? nooooooo way

7. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im containing my excitement as not booked yet, plus got 100 other things to do/sort out/think about. But our first year, i was nearly sick

8. MikeGSXR

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah i think thats the only reason why, cuz its my first time going and all that crap. Oh well i'll try something to get my mind off of it lol

9. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know what your goin through mate..your gonna love it.Just keep gettin hyped,watch the real cancun..submerge yaself in cancunizm! haha
    When ya get off at the airport,that's when it kicks in man..you just wanna be everywere at once...just don't don't do what i did & lose ya wallet on the first night!!Not a good thing mate...expect nothing,go for gold..

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeppers..Just wait till you get off the plane and see the beatuiful weather awaiting you. My excitement kicks in when I am getting off the plane....hee heeeeee :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice