Is Desire for us?

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Deleted, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Dogma

Dogma Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It is not a big deal at all. In fact, I would say the majority of people at Pearl when we were there last year were not in the LS. We just enjoy the sexy vibe and hanging out with people who are more open-minded. Be careful though, if you arent in the lifestyle before you go, you might be afterwards, or even during!

2. MandinDru

MandinDru Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Since it is clothing optional would you feel out of place if you wore clothes? I'm not opposed to nudity but I don't know if I would walk around all day/night nude. If you are not in the LS is it awkward for you if you go to the resort? I like the idea of a sexy vibe and the ability to let your hair down but don't want to feel self-conscious.

3. Sheridan&Ginger

Sheridan&Ginger Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Trust me. You'll be fine. There is zero pressure from anybody - except maybe your husband. My wife usually wears a bikini top and bottom the first day and only removes her bottoms when totally trashed at the jacuzzi. I just have to keep her liquored up. You

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    I have been to blue bay/Temptation approximately 10 times over the years and I have been to Desire rm 3 times.

to answer your question about wearing clothes.....I rarely if ever take my trunks off and I have never felt uncomfortable. A couple of friends joke around with me about it but that is about it. there is no pressure wither way with this.

I am not in the LS (some friends are and some are not) and none of this matters there. If you are an open minded, fun loving person you will enjoy the resort. Again, there will be no pressure from those at the resort.

just have fun and don't worry about it

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    And just to be clear people are not nude everywhere. Just the pool, beach and jacuzzi, oh and the playroom which is easily avoidable. And by people I mean, based on our 4 trips, 80% of the guys poolside with more at the jacuzzi, maybe 60-70% of the ladies poolside (almost all topless) with more at the jacuzzi. So while you have the freedom to be as nude as you want you really don't have to be. The mrs is nude every day we go. As for me it depends what I feel like that day. I go back and forth based on the mood.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. fun4justus

fun4justus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were terrified that the first time we pulled up we would be overwhelmed with naked people. Found that was not the case at all and we did not see the first naked person until we were in our room and opened up the curtains out to the pool area. There most people had no suit. We spent the majority of our time and the beach and a much higher percentage of suits on there which was our personal preference.

7. Royce54s

Royce54s Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Difference between Desire and RM ? Thanks. R

8. Cortus

Cortus Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    This will be our first time to DRM. John and Stacia are our friends and the asked us to tag along on this trip. We have been to Temptations many times and love it there. My better half had always wanted to try DRM, but we just didn't get around to doing it. Since Temptations is going thru the renovation, and this is around the time we go to Cancun anyways, we decided to do it. We are not necessarily LifeStyle people but like to party naked, so to us this trip is a win win.

9. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 1
    Sounds like a great time for you two! We are strongly considering adding a few nights to drm at end of our TTR stay in October! Have never been to DRM but sounds very intriguing to us!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. dandgigi

dandgigi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +160 / 1
    Desire is a fantastic time. .. We loved it, sexy and no pressure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice