Is Desire for us?

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Deleted, Sep 27, 2015.

1. mikeysx

mikeysx Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're here at TTR right now and agree 100 percent with what you say. We are Brits living in the USA and I do think that the toplessness is a titilation for the Americans but not Europeans as most Americans have not experienced toplessness before. We also find it very cliquey here as most people are multiple times visitors and they tend to stay in their own groups. Don't get me wrong, they are all polite, non-judgmental and friendly, it's just difficult to fit in a group of people that know each other so well.

We will probably try Desire next year as it seems more real and less contrived than TTR from what I have read. We will come back to TTR at some point in the future, but not as a single couple. Better to have your own clique from the start.

2. Sheridan&Ginger

Sheridan&Ginger Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    I'm a Brit living in Texas and yes, Desire is definitely what you are looking for. We are not in the lifestyle and loved going to Temptation; until we tried Desire! Now we go four or five times a year!!

3. Deleted

Deleted Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We looked at Hedo for Young Swingers week and the activity all happening on the nude side put the lady of the marriage off (too many dicks floating she says). Will Desire by dick-floating heavy?

4. Deleted

Deleted Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hey, so you went to RM by now. What do you think? Some people say it's a younger crowd. How did you find it? Thanks!

5. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Hi there,

Desire Riviera Maya had some very nice features for us such as poolside beds, great breakfast & lunch buffet, a wonderful evening outside lounge before the indoor dance floor opened up on the 2nd floor above the lobby (we don't particularly enjoy being under a roof / indoors in Mexico when socializing & dancing).

The group at RM was younger while the rooftop hot tub (3 storey staircase) is quite small & showing it's age. Its fun to be scrunched in with a bunch of naked people around 4-7 pm but that doesn't feel very romantic or sexy around 11 & under the same conditions. We enjoy some space to ourselves & then getting close as we choose to. The pool, swim up bar & open sided lunch buffet is the hot spot for sure. Beach beds & bar are also lovely. Our RM room was terribly dated and lacked a sexy / romantic theme. Our TTR rooms have always been sexy & in our opinion Pearl just simply immerses guests in sensuality & couples romance.

I think it's safe to say our future trips will always include a few last days at Pearl but will continue to start at Temptations or RM. We are doing 7 nights at TTR in April followed up with 4 at Pearl. No RM in April & we are not feeling the rush for us to return there.

I guess there is no wrong choice in our opinion & we would gladly take a holiday at any of the 3 resorts over a winter day in Canada.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    No singles at Desire. So dick floating should be equivalent to ? hmmmm to wet beavers?

7. aok1980

aok1980 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I assume not everyone at Desire is in the lifestyle....If you are not is it that big a deal? No judgement here just wondering about that dynamic if the relationship you are in is not open.

8. FrenchieFifi

FrenchieFifi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I love Desire Riviera Maya and when you are a member, wow, the service is out of this world. The setting is great and the day time restaurant by the pool is just fab, being able to just come out of the pool and grab a bite to eat without wasting a minute.
    Regarding the guests, just like at TTR, one week to the next can be very different.
    The beach is much nicer. People make up lots of stories about the place which are pure fabrication. People are friendly, food is great, resort has a good layout. The only thing that I was not prepared for were the mosquitoes, but knowing this, next time i would bring baby oil to put on after the shower as it is a great repellent :)

9. Sheridan&Ginger

Sheridan&Ginger Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    ^ Nailed it.

10. Danny&Jenny

Danny&Jenny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0
    We are not lifestyle and we have a great time every time we go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice