irish guys need help

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Pearse1916, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Pearse1916

Pearse1916 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey im from ireland just lookin to get some info and hopefully make some friends ....... iv booked my flights over to cancun im arriving the 5th of march for 2 weeks im lookin to do it min price max fun because im traveling down soth america afterwards and need to keep the cash for thath, at the moment iv booked a hostel in the down town area but im lookin to find out what that wud be like compared to stayin in the hotel area .... also wondering what goes on with these braclets ive heard about like if ur not in a hotel is there no way u can get in for the day ? .... and do people stay in the hotels or is downtown the place to be at night .... i'd be tempted to change my plans if the hotel area is the place to be . any other info bout where to go and how to party on the cheap wud be great .....

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First of all, welcome to the boards, and you'll love Cancun... Most people tend to stay in the hotel zone... Oasis Cancun is the party hotel of choice from most Spring Breakers...

You can visit The Oasis Cancun each day, and purchase a Day Pass Bracelet. They are somewhere around $25 U.S. dollar a day, I think.. I've been told they bracelets are good until around 5 or 6 pm of the evenings too, so it isn't for just like an hour or two...

Cancun has a bus system that runs 24/7. They should say hotel somewhere on the front windshield.. Someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but I think the bus will also have either a R1 or R2 on the front windshield too.. They are really cheap to ride.. Like .65 cents one way U.S.

Some of the other i'm sure will add things for you to know too, but feel free to look around the boards.. We have lots of useful information on here.. If you need anything else, just ask away, and we'll try our best to help ya...

3. Pearse1916

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks man helped alot .... are those bracelets all inclusive ?

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes day passes are all inclusive, but only from 11am to around 5-6pm, then they start kicking you out, unless you are held up in a room or they just dont notice you in the pool or bar haha

5. Pearse1916

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah thats cool so its a good deal then ....... when i heard bout this breacelets thing i tout there wud be no hookin up lol...... so is it a wild as it looks on the vids ?

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    in many cases a lot wilder, there aren't cameras all around, so you can imagine what you dont get to see! Its the wildest hotel I have ever saw in my life, people up 24/7 partying and hooking up!

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is pretty crazy..You can vids all over You tube from Spring Break on there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice