Invitation to Hang Out August 10-19

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jrbirchfield, Aug 7, 2018.

1. jrbirchfield

jrbirchfield Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    My wife and I will be at Temptation August 10-19 and this will be our 3rd time (1st since renovation), however this will be the first time we've gone without our friends. I know before you say it.............we will make friends at the resort and we welcome that.

Here is the part that will send people over the edge on this forum, we do plan on doing some excursions outside the resort (I know it's blasphemy and I should be drug out to the back and shot) but we are there for 10 days so we would like to do some exploring.

All that said, here is our Itinerary below (with a few things solid and a few things tenative). If there are couples that are in the same boat and some of these activities look appealing to you, let us know and we can hang out.

August 10- Land in Cancun at 2:30, hoping to be poolside no later than 4:30. Nothing crazy planned for the first day.

August 11- 0915-Taking the ferry to Isla de Mujeres and renting golf carts to explore the island. Later that night we are going to Coco Bongo's and have arranged for VIP. We are getting picked up at 9:30.

August 12- Resort day/pool day. Room crawl

August 13- Boobs Cruise!

August 14- Lick our wounds from Boobs Cruise day prior and start all over again.

August 15- Xplor Park (we have USA Transfer picking us up at 0900).

August 16- Resort Day

August 17- Boobs Cruise again if my wife we'll do a second in one week (god I hope she does, because if she doesn't it may be weird going as a single guy that's married with a wife back at the resort). If not we may do a cenotes tour.

The rest of the week no plans.

Anyways if anybody is looking to get off campus and hang out let us know.

See you beasts soon.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. sexjunkies

sexjunkies Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0
    I'll be there around the same time...book the bc on 17th..and I won't be the only single getting a paddling! Mark

3. Tony&Dalice

Tony&Dalice Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Hi you two,

My wife and I are there (I think I already responded in one of your other posts) tomorrow the 8th - 15th, absolutely we will hang out with you and everyone else for that matter! While we are adventurous and fun we aren't looking for any sexual encounters per say, rather to just to have fun and make some new friends! So I would say the last couple to find the other has to buy the first round of shots! :)

4. jrbirchfield

jrbirchfield Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Deal!

5. JandS80and15

JandS80and15 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    My wife and I are doing the isla mujeres/golf cart trip on Wednesday 8/16, staying the night at Temptation and then going back to PDC sometime on Thursday. We're only going to do half day at Isla mujeres so that we have more time at the resort. We are also planning o
    n staying as long as they'll let us on Thursday. It will be our first time at TTR. we are both siper excited

6. Shannon&Jason

Shannon&Jason Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We'll be there from August 12-20 and are doing the Boobs Cruise on the 13th too!

7. angel_lisa

angel_lisa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We are arriving on the 15th and booked on the Boobs Cruise on the 20th

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice