Investors needed for new concept in Cancun transportation

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by lexoreyes, Jan 4, 2009.

1. lexoreyes

lexoreyes Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy New Year To All, and thanks for your interest. I have vacationed, worked, and lived in Cancun to see how the lifestyle is and what I would do to contribute to the lifestyle. I present a new mode in transportation that is flashy, reliable, and affordable. It seats 2 facing 2 comfortably in the rear and 2 up front. It is still a front wheel drive with a 5 speed, and every passenger has a window that opens. I call it the rabbizine(links to pics below). With an abundunce of 4 door rabbits in Latin America, all that is needed is a master welder, auto mechanic, autobody painter, and space. I will be transporting the limo with a 2.0 liter conversion to Cancun for 2009 springbreak.

Links: http://www.flickr.com/photos/go_bagel/936704726/

more photos www.myspace.com/interestingpeople

I did a sales presentation in a selling strategies class of 14 people. While the limo is shocking at first, I learned everyone has a different price and a different name for it. The main idea here is to paint them white for the taxi drivers, and paint them black for the hotels. Please contact me for questions.

Alexis Reyes
    speedo000001@hotmail.com

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2009 Spring break? And you think you will get all of the permits (formal--governmental--and informal--taxi union, transit police, etc.)for this very public new concept and be up and running by then? And your idea is to sell them to taxi drivers and hotels? And you still have to build them? You already have a Mexican company set up? State and local permits? cars purchased and in place? Spring Break is about 6 weeks away. Marketing plans in place? Seems like the only thing you have is no money. Not trying to rain on your parade just being realistic. Just don't want you to think you are leading the parade when actually you are walking behind the elephants. Sounds like a black hole to me.

Maybe I have it all wrong and you have it better planned, organized and worked out than it seems and it will work. Maybe more information would help.

3. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

No offense to you or your plans but that is the most hideous vehicle I have ever seen. Good luck with it!

Nick

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you out of your mind?

5. elleboogs

elleboogs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hehe, sorry but I've got to giggle at TJ's response....and the post!

if this is serious, i know for a fact that you wont' get ANY papers for this season! sorry....

6. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My first car was a VW Rabbit. Oh the memories. It was almost as reliable as that useless 1986 AMC Jeep CJ-7 that I bought when I was feeling rebellious. I finally decided to use the Jeep as a planter for flowers. Parked in my front yard and filled it with dirt... The Rabbit I gave away...I put an ad in the local paper "free to good home."

7. elleboogs

elleboogs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A few year ago when I was working in Cun... I had a company vehicle, you bet it was a VW beattle.... No A/C, no radio...I think it only had 4 gears, is that even possible?? Neways, one day the damn thing broke down... Only it was the gas gage - it was broken! Needless to say- I loved it :) I don't think I could go back to it though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice