Introducing myself, and a question!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by octoberbride, Aug 29, 2007.

1. octoberbride

octoberbride Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all! I'm new here, but have been reading the boards a bit and enjoying them very much. We are headed to Cancun in late October for our honeymoon and really looking forward to it! We will be staying at Cancun Palace because we like a busy atmosphere, not to mention the hotel looks fantastic!

I do have a question regarding booking tours. Do you find that it is best to book the tours through your hotel upon arrival, or directly through the tour's website in advance. We are interested in Xcaret, Isla, jungle tour, the booze or lobster cruise and maybe the cozumel snorkeling tour. We don't want to go through the 90 minute presentation so we'll be paying for these unincluded tours straight up. Is there any discount, or benefit to waiting until we check into our hotel and booking through them?

Many thanks!,

Michelle

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would strongly urge you to click on the link at the bottom of the page and book through Entertainment Plus. They are the only company in Cancun that allows you to cancel without penalty. You won't find that anywhere else.

Michelle

3. octoberbride

octoberbride Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ^^Great to know! Thanks so much :D

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,232 / 14
    Welcome to the board.

Booking online is often a better/cheaper way to book your tours. The online guys dont have the overheads that the tour companies with offices in each hotel have and they also have a reputation to keep rather than "I'll never see them again so what do I care" attitude that some of the tour sales people have in the hotels.

If you do a search for "entertainment plus" then you'll find a lot of good reports about them.

Here's the direct link:
    Entertainment Plus

Also, if you havent already found it you may want to read the thread on Cancun Palace in our hotels forum which has been popular this year:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8436

5. svtcobra242

svtcobra242 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can't go wrong with EP. trust me, I have very good things to say about them.
    Ill be using them for sure next year, when I stay at the Royal

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice