Interview Request

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by DaniVon, Aug 14, 2023.

1. DaniVon

DaniVon Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,

I'm a producer for an eclectic and entertaining podcast hosted by David Cooper in NYC.

Hoping to arrange an interview with someone who has been on several Desire cruises just to find out what they are like, what to expect, etc.

It will be a friendly, totally non-judgmental interview. David is a very open host and regularly makes guest appearances at Burning Man Information Radio (BMIR 94.5FM).

The interview would likely take approximately 20 minutes (longer if you're having fun and there's more to talk about). We normally do our interviews via Zoom but only audio would be recorded/broadcast.

We have taping availability Wednesday or Thursday between 11am and 5pm ET.

Please let me know if you're interested. Ideally, we want someone who is a good talker, has been on several
    cruises and can tell listeners who are contemplating such a cruise what they can expect.

Thank you!

Please reach out to me directly via email if you have any questions or wish to take part.

Cheers,
    Dani V

danivonproducer@gmail.com

P.S. I should mention that there is no need to use real names.
    Feel free to use just your first name, or an alias.

Here's a bit about the show:
    This Is Going Well, I Think with David Cooper

And a link to recent interviews:
    This Is Going Well, I Think with David Cooper

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice