Interjet-Which Terminal?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by gbchayctca, Jun 2, 2007.

1. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I looked on ASUR's website, but they didn't have any info about which airlines leave out of which terminal.

How would I find out which terminal Interjet leaves out of?

And if it's not the one I've always left from (I believe TJ told me it was Terminal 2), do the ADO buses stop at the other terminals now or do they still only arrive at Terminal 2?

I've got a VERY nervous boy about to fly for the first time, and I'd hate for him to show up at the wrong terminal.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My man says he believes Interjet is staying in Terminal 2.

3. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! I'll tell my man. :)

4. Life_N_Cancun

Life_N_Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got back from the airport. There is a big sign going in that says "Terminal 3" and then a bunch of airline logos...I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure I didn't see Interjet on the sign, so that would seem to confirm that they are still in terminal 2 for the moment.

As far as the ADO buses. There were 2 unloading (at least thats what it looked like) in front of terminal 3. I also saw a sign that said "terminal 3 Transfer" by the Terminal 2 entrance, so perhaps there is a free bus between the terminals.... Its still a little confusing to me.

5. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! At the risk of being annoying, I'll bump this post back up when it gets closer to his travel date (June 18th) and if I can't get a clear answer from the Interjet people just before D-day.

6. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is Interjet and international carrier? Or a national carrier? Terminal 3 is going to be only for international carriers.

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

There is a free bus that runs between the terminals if you happen to get dropped off at the wrong one.

They run about 10-15 minutes.

8. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Interjet is national, so it sounds like it'll still be at Terminal 2.

But good to know about the shuttles in case chaos reigns!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice