Insulated mugs at pool?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by BCO40, May 7, 2008.

1. BCO40

BCO40 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    last august they would not fill them at the sexy pool! I'll have to say they were a bit snotty about it as well. Was it a tipping issue? Old policy? What gives? Were going back in July. I see mention of them in a few newer tr's. Are they ok now? (sorry if this turns out to be a double post, this is my 2nd try at it today) thanks

2. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well when I was there in March my friends either just asked for 2 drinks and poured them into their own mug (not to get anyone in trouble) and some of them had the bartendars put them directly in their mug. Just go with the flow. Just remember that too much beverages + and not drinking fast enough = a waste.

3. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would that be alcohol abuse :?: :shock:

4. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Insulated Mugs

Greg and I just got back yesterday from TR and they didn't give us a problem filling our insulated mugs at all.

5. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    It may seem like a silly policy but if you think about it it makes sense. When they just refill your drink there is potential for drops of old drinks and possibly things like saliva etc falling into the ice. Now if someone was sick for whatever reason there is a chance that could be passed on to someone else.

Besides if they just give you small glasses you can just drink more of them faster!

6. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They filled ours without problem. Ryan's was an Illini cup and they really liked his.
    I think it probably depends on how busy they are, who is bartending, that sort of thing. Also filling the beer from the tap and the frozen drinks they have right there in those dipensers is easier for them to do.

7. Steve and Kim in Ohio

Steve and Kim in Ohio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mug policy was put in due to people with buba kegs, 64 oz and bigger. Ask for two drinks and pour them in your insulated mug, have your mug with you and if they can they will fill it directly. probably depends on how busy they are and the supervisor on duty.

8. BCO40

BCO40 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks all. we just wanted to fill them up and go play on the beach. We will bring them again. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice