Inside Vs Outside Nightlife / Party Scene

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Pat & Char, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Pat & Char

Pat & Char Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Hi there!

When my husband and I went to TTR back in 2019, the resort was remodeling their interior bar and so the entire nightlife scene took place outside. We're assuming the bar has since been finished and there is dancing inside and outside. Can anyone give us a sense of what the dancing / party scene is like these days in terms of location (inside and/or out) and, if there is an inside option for drinks and dancing, can you tell us a bit what it is like?

We ask because we're trying to figure out our costumes for the theme nights and, if it's only outside, we don't want to wear anything too hot to dance in. We will be there starting April 28 and suspect it will be still be quite hot at night.

Thanks!

2. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    When visiting in both 2020 and 2021, I didn't see any dancing around the indoor bar. I know in inclement weather they move things indoors, but in general, the party is outside.

3. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 1
    Party is outside, at Bash. No party inside unless it rains.

4. blevs

blevs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    The bartender at Score said that place can be happening on rainy nights. Otherwise we hardly saw anyone there.

5. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    Actually we’ve been 10x in 2 years and although the majority of the party is outside at Bash, the music is pumping indoors at the lobby bar and on weekends they are always sold out so the indoor bar is a great alternative to get a drink and have some room for mingling and dancing. It’s even better when it rains, the party really picks up inside, both day and night. Sometimes they have a pop up bar inside since it’s so packed and sold out. It’s your experience you make it work for you!

6. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Although the Lobby Bar is listed as a separate bar, at night it all blends together with Bash. I've never seen anyone dancing in there but I have seen what looked like dancing just before people bust their ass on the slick marble floor!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    The temps should be perfect in late April for dancing outside at night. We normally are there in June and have never found Bash too hot. Sometimes it’s even a bit cool with the wind blowing in from the ocean

8. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Bash outside was where everyone danced, unless of heavy rain then it would kinda move to the lobby and sometimes Score. Score is a nice place and rarely gets used they have pool tables and seating.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice