Info on Blissw Club

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by ME2SC, Mar 19, 2017.

1. ME2SC

ME2SC Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Found this place searching for lifestyle clubs in Cancun. Looks like they hold a monthly event.

Anyone have any experience with this place and the events they hold?

2. kwantiko

kwantiko Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Nice place upstairs from Coco Bongo. You should give it a try, when are you coming ? I believe they have the next party first week of April

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Never heard of it myself. Couldn't find anything on Google either. There are no Swingers clubs in Cancun as far as I know.

What is the place upstairs from CocoBongo @kwantiko

4. kwantiko

kwantiko Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    The place is at Plaza forum, it is called Barberspa but they use the location for the parties. So if you go there any other day it is not an actual swinger club, only on the days they have confirmed a party. The next party will be on April 08, you can go to their website for info and make a reservation(can´t post the link here but google blisssw cancun), you can also look them up on twitter and sdc
    There was a similar arrangement with other bar before, Kiss night club(near Coco Bongo too), they did parties there from 2015 to early 2016, a couple had the arrangement with the owner but they stopped. From what I know another couple who used to go to those parties "took over" the organization and they moved them to this other bar. I haven´t been to Kiss recently, last time I was there they used it like a strip club but talking to the owners they still get couples going there to meet and have fun, so you can check that as an option too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice