In Progress Guide

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bjayne33, Dec 24, 2019.

1. bjayne33

bjayne33 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    That’s my understanding, but I’ve seen a ton of different people suggest trying Mini Beer shots which includes Licor 43 (a member only alcohol), so I’m not sure how current that list is. I’m hoping to firm up that list before we go, but worse case, they just check your wristband and tell you that you aren’t eligible.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Salvatore Furca

Salvatore Furca Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Ok, thank you so much. If you find out more, just reach out. Hope to see you guys there!!

3. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    I don't imagine you use the phrase "lets just wing it" often.
    I don't think I have been that prepared in my life.

4. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    I’m a Business Analyst, so this is something I do for a living. And reading through the posts has been fun. As for “just winging it”, after enough drinks, just fuck it (no pun intended) will happen!

5. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Having traveled to 10 times we keep adding to our list as well. Here are a few fun ideas we have added to our list, but we have everything on your list already on ours. So NICE JOB.
    1. Tiny red solo shot cups to keep in our room to do shots of fireball. (Yep we bring it and get it as members)
    2. Hard shelled gum, if not hard shelled everything else turns to mush
    3. Put a few pens in your travel bag for immigration form.. last 2 times we got it after we got off the plane.
    4. Take a fun tiny sun dress to change into on the plane b4 you land.. starts the party off right there on the plane.
    5.we pack a 1 gal zip lock bag full of snacks like jerky, peanuts etc, something to eat to get you by while in the room getting ready. One of us is usually starving and the other is taking their time in the shower

Yes its fun being prepared.. :)

6. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Awesome job on ur plan @bjayne33 !!
    Makes me feel not so crazy about the charts and shit I do up for the shitshow each year, lol. Especially love the breakdown for the restaurants and seein a couple drinks we have never tried.

A couple tips to consider.

When it comes to the bubba mugs. Getting the actual bubba mugs or insulated cups with lids and a straw is great as u say, but it's also an opportunity to express who u are by either getting stickers or buying a pre designed cup that reflects ur personality.......great icebreaker for helping people feel comfortable approaching you. Some people get really creative designing their own, some just put their name on it, while others have awesome sayings..... I had a red solo cup one last year and I think ones with a dumb face and googly eyes before that.....either way, makes me look like im not an asshole walking around with that, lol

Also, in regards to leaving the resort. For most people there are 2 boobs cruises during their trip, so lots of people will head to isla mujeras on one of those days if not doing the cruise twice or at all. Walk down the street 5 minutes to the ferry, head over to the island and rent a golf cart to drive around for a few hours and grab some lunch. Usually making it back at the same time the cruise returns with lots of time left to party. It's a fun/easy day trip to do with just one person or a group.

Again.....awesome job!!

7. Deleted member 43729

Deleted member 43729 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, you put a lot of thought into that. Nice job.

8. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Just checked our list in detail and found one thing we added a few years ago and almost forgot.. we take larger plastic straws for our bubba mugs. The ones that come with the mugs are soft and too small inside. We buy a whole package of larger ones and dont try to wash them out and the icy chunks flow thru them so much better.

9. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Thanks @iowa farmers. I’ll get these added to the next version. And yes, it’s been fun putting this together. Just nice to have everything in one place. I see why TTR is so addicting

10. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Thanks for the awesome feedback and suggestions. Just picked up our Bubba Mugs at Bi-mart for $10 (for anyone in the PNW), so haven’t used the straw or modified them yet. Good tips. Will definitely get this and the excursion added to the next version.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice