IMPORTANT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Dec 1, 2005.

?

Should we lock the Derailed ANYTHING Goes thread?

1. YES, Let it die it has had it's 15 minutes of fame and it's time to let the past die and move on...

100.0%
  2. NO WAY!!!! You can't let this thread die it is the pinnacle of this forum and we will do our part t

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I SAY we lock the Apple and Whdream thread and pump life back into this one.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK maybe I just got nothing better to do on a thursday night and I'm bored but anyways I have noticed a decreased ammount of participation in the Anything Goes Thread the one time Legend of the Breakers forum. So here is the question should we revive it and put it on life support and help it to rise to the thread it once was? OR Should we lock it and let it slowly drift off into nothing more than a memory?

You decide and remember your vote DOES COUNT!!!!

See you at the Polls!!!!

Poll will run for 2 weeks and let you all decide!!

OK again I'm bored on a thursday night what's your excuse?

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lock the apple one LOL

3. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we cannot let it die!!!! i heart it

4. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never lock it up, the derailed thread is original and should not be locked up,

the apple/dream thread, 2 cute girls have their own thread, well we have to admit they are popular, but i cannot say i have post there much but i think it should not be locked up either, leave it up to the CC members to decide. If they like it, they will keep posting or it will die on its own.

5. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i've never posted in the anything goes thread :oops:

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Joe....And SHAME on your Jlow for even thinking about closing our thread!!! 8)

7. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Booooooooooo To this Poll I Vote We Lock this Poll!!!!

Its An Outrage!

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I recall correctly it was your wish to lock the Derailed thread originally was it not?

9. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nope!

See My recent post In Derailed Thread.......

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually JLOW he is talking about the pool which says to lock MY thread!! That is the outrage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice