Imperial Las Perlas??

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by sofi, Oct 31, 2008.

1. sofi

sofi Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Planning to come to cancun in november and looking for temporary accomodation until I find a room, house, condo etc. Has anyone been or heard of the Imperial Las perlas? is it safe, central etc? the all inclusive option is quite cheap, although not sure what it includes and what the quality of food etc is. Any views? Thanks

2. Cdn Cat

Cdn Cat Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed here in April for 2 nights until I could get into the house I rented.
    It is fairly central and on the ocean. The water is not the greatest right in front, kind of seaweedy. The room was clean and quiet. I got bored with the food real quick and would say it is probably the worst selection of food of any hotel I have ever stayed at in the last 20 years of going to Cancun. But then for the price I paid I didn't expect much. I wanted a cheap safe clean place to stay that was on the beach and not downtown and this fit the bill. I would stay there again if the need arose. I found the other guests were mostly from Britain and had a blast hanging out with them at the bar in the afternoon & evenings. Since the hotel was not busy I asked if I could check out a bit later in the afternoon around 3pm and it was no problem. Very friendly and accomodating guys at the front desk. Ther is a small store right out front of the hotel and the bus goes right by, out front.

3. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We stayed there for a week about 5 yearts ago and from what Cdn cat says it hasnt changed. Lots of fun Brits and Germans and was glad we didnt do the all inclusive option from what others said.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice