Immigration lines?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by miked, Jul 27, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I got there early on a Sat. also and the lines were tame meaning short...LOL... :lol:

2. massi2403

massi2403 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Annoyingly our flight inbound last time was delayed and so we arrived at the same time as a flight in from the US. Think it still "only" took around 45 minutes to get through though.

One thing we found from our first trip to Mexico (not to TTR) was to take insect repellant to apply after getting out of the airport as it was getting towards dusk and all the coaches had the doors open and lights on inside. Not sure how susceptible people are to flying things, but it certainly fended them off the second time we went....

3. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats really good advice cuz things bite me and then go off and tell their mates to come and have a nosh!!! Little buggers!!!!
    The first year we went they announced over the tannoy that there would be a 4-5 min delay with cases coming out - cuz of the spanish accent everyone thought he'd said 45 mins and let out a HUGE groan -then a cheer when they realised it wasnt gonna be so long - our cases came off last of course (typical)!!! 2006 and 2007 we went on a wed so I'm gonna prepare myself for a huge delay this year with it being a saturday we arrive this year and it'll be 2.30pm local time too!! Urgh!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice