IM SORRY I REALLY AM BUT WHAT THE HELL IS BEER PONG?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Frenzie, Feb 20, 2008.

1. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We used to play a game called mexico (how appropriate) bit weird can't remember it all

had to roll a dice and if you got a 6 you choose someone to have a shot and after it they had to say the name of a country, no countries could be repeted. dice went round the circle and i know a couple of other numbers ment something too but I really can't remember, would have to ask one of my friends.

2. kyle119

kyle119 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What about Flip Cup???

3. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive also played ring of fire but with some different assigments to the cards lol....

we have other game where you put a napkin over a plastic glass and put a rubber on it, then on top of the napkin u put a coin a 10 pesos coin to be precise, then everyone has to make a burn with a cigarret and the person who burns the napkin and the coin falls has to drink whats in the glass... which turns a little disgusting cuz it has the ashes on it and the coin lol

quite funny :roll: the contents of the glass must be somehting u just dont wanna drink lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice