im retired

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Mar 18, 2007.

1. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i didnt stay at the oasis so maybe it was different for you. But i went with a group of my mates we are all 18, my main worry was people starting fights not that my mates start, but we will not back down. But the whole week was fine not one person started on us and everyone we spoke to was just out to have fun!! maybe you was just unlucky, i am 6ft 4 i know exactly what you mean by people going for the bigger guys. Just have to show them who the bigger guy is!! :wink:

2. newkid

newkid Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Philedelphia, I kinda understand what you mean by maybe it was the people there. This was my first time going to cancun and i left on the 5th and came back on the 12th, so i was in cancun for two/three days of the peak week and from my persepective once friday and saturday hit it felt like all the people there changed. There were more assholes at the club and within a twoday period three different guys wanted to start a fight with me. I was suprised cause the whole four days before was filled with fun loving people. As claw said iy might be the period. Besides that I had one of the best times of my life.

3. frozen margarita

frozen margarita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Pliladel. We have been going to Cancun, the same week(Spring Break)every year. I think you need to stay in a hotel that doesnt cater to Breakers. I am older than you but we party our butts off all week! Some friends joined us this year and we had a blast! They've already book to come back with us next year. We have a great time, we just hang with an older crowd. Dont write off Cancun so soon, its a beautiful place and it is alot of fun. Good Luck :D

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there was allot of dicks down this year compared to last. i had a cup thrown at me because i was blocking someones view and could see guys makeing fun because i didnt look like the average soldier hair cutted guy :lol:

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    F*ck 'em Trigg....

You and Riki are damn good people.
    We'll drink again in Mexico.

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers to that. :)

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I can say I never say any jerks down there..Never saw any fights or yelling. Although I can say Cancun did havea different vibe trhis year that is for sure. Even at night on the streets you can get a feel that it's not WHOO Spring Break anymore really. Maybe it was just me.

BUT, I think it's these drunk college kids who cause the most toruble. Like at my hotel they were yacking all over the place, some guy was bleeding from hitting his head on the table. :roll:

There was tons of youngins at my hotel, and yeah after a while the hooting and hollering, and the immatureness got tiring sure.

Would I go back yeah for sure I would. But not to that hotel I just went to. Too many kids.

I would go to something over 21 thats for sure
    ! :lol:

But you have as much fun as you make it right??

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahh they dint bother me too much because the chavs we get in uk are far worse just didnt seem to be any of this the year previous atall.

wooo we will be there with a larger group next year dont you worry dennis :D

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Next time we just have to make sure the kim is beating up the right people.

10. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahah GREAT idea!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice