im retired

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DAMMNNNNNN......that sucks bro sorry to hear all this......try a new destination next year?

2. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    from the looks of your picture, you look much like everyone else down there, ie. a college student.

my friends and i look like inner city kids. no hollister clothes and cargo shorts for us.

no so coincidentally, the kids at our hotel from the bronx where the ones that resembled us the most and they had the same problems.

3. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im off to miami for the WMC on thursday. im really looking forward to being in a club where the people have some respect for others.

4. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :? too bad you got all the punks around you....sorry to hear that. But at least you got to go somewhere on vacation....we were all stuck here waiting for the first trip report to be posted like starving dogs. :lol:

5. btodde

btodde Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hey Philly, Take it from me, I know what you mean. I am 34 but look 21. When my wife and I get chance to go out, we stay away from the young college bars. For the same reason you are talking about. The young kids act like they own the place and all they want to do is start something. I think to myself, "was I like that when I was 21-22?" I hope not. But we go to the older crowd bars now. and I tell you, I have just as much fun if not more than I used to when I was 21 going to bars where all the younger kids went. Hang in there.

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hey philly, had a great time hanging with you bro, ILL have to hit you up this summer for the jersey shore!! hahaha

7. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That sucks Philly, I saw a bit of this last year and the year before, and I know what you mean about when you're a bigger guy you seem to get more sh*t, I had this at Fat Tuesdays the first year, there was this group of guys (From NY I think) and they were out to cause problems, they walked past us left my mates alone who are all quite small and shoulder rammed me into the bar, I followed one of them and pushed him back, at one point I thought there was going to be a right scrap but when they heard me spoke they go "Oh you're not American" and I replied "Nah English" then they were all cool which made me think had I been American they would have wanted a fight... Some people really are dip sh*ts. I mean what's the point in spending hundreds $$$ to go to a beautiful place like Cancun just to cause trouble :roll:

Bye
    Adam

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    adam, im american and i want to fight you in our wrestlemania cancun match hahahahah watha gonna do brotherrrrr hahahahaha

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol in the words of the great one...
    Just Bring it!

Bye
    Adam

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahah yesss

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice